Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Thanks Maholah for the info on racing high level frogs , will have to check out habs 1 and 7.

Anyone notice any unusual mutations in the new frogs? I haven't yet, but perhaps there aren't any?

Thanks to Andi, Gracesqx, Javar1ch, Laurafitz,
and anyone else who sent frogs recently.

A good night to everyone.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:07 PM
iPhone 4

I have been noticing something strange with my new pond frogs. Whenever I am in a "hopping session" all the new frogs I find in the pond have the same secondary color. Yesterday morning it was Viola and then in the evening it was Ceres. This morning it was Muscus and this evening it was Pruni.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Old 12-12-2012, 09:10 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
Anyone notice any unusual mutations in the new frogs? I haven't yet, but perhaps there aren't any?
I think it is a Infinitas, the legs are a different color when it hops. Some like it and others don't. I think it is neat.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:34 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

1 Frogdeer starter set to give away....

XXX
Old 12-13-2012, 07:48 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWater27 View Post
...though BW27 is my favorite; it has a nice ring to it!

P.s. Thanks to lisi, I've learned more French in a few months than I ever could taking a course
BW27, it is then! As for the French, it's all part of our language & in our dictionaries! I try to choose le mot juste to express comme il faut the idea(s) I'm trying to get across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
Thanks Maholah for the info on racing high level frogs , will have to check out habs 1 and 7.

No mutations per se (hah! not French!) but when hopping in the pond I've twice seen frogs which look almost but not quite like any existing breed. If I had been patient enough to circle the frog a gazillion times while taming the breed I was taming, I would know for sure. That's asking a LOT of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
I have been noticing something strange with my new pond frogs. Whenever I am in a "hopping session" all the new frogs I find in the pond have the same secondary color. Yesterday morning it was Viola and then in the evening it was Ceres. This morning it was Muscus and this evening it was Pruni.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Haven't noticed this but will pay attention the next time I spend extended time in pond.

p.s.: Is this the easiest Set to breed E-V-E-R?!! Eight Cluniculas which are all Bruna? Happy to see NB pay attention to the real newbies in PF. Put it this way, if I'm not a gamer & I'm in the top 5% of players, there are a lot of newbies!

p.p.s.: My Set will be ready in less than an hour. Will split up into 4 Starter Sets for there are few newbies here. First request will get the Red Bruna. All other giftees will have to have a Red Bruna Anura (or breed one or simply ask). Frankly doubt there will be any/many takers. All will be bye-bye by noon EST.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:24 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

The Eight Frogdeer set looks like a fast one. Does anyone have ideas on other reindeer look-alike frogs?

Thanks to Andi, Gracesqx, JoEllynO, Laurafitz,
and anyone else who sent something recently.

Good night to all.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:43 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
BW27, it is then! As for the French, it's all part of our language & in our dictionaries! I try to choose le mot juste to express comme il faut the idea(s) I'm trying to get across.

<snip>

No mutations per se (hah! not French!)

Pretty happy with my games today. Got my first dream jobber on TT, on my tenth floor. It was a complete accident, I just saw that the bitizen had a "9" in retail so I re-employed him at my new Record Shop, and his DJ was (*gasp*) a record shop! Nice randomizing on my part

(getting on-topic here) I also had a chance to mill through my Templum breeders and find good racers to boost my total. The best I found was my Royal Viola. And using the multiple-frog-tap glitch I got a few Pluma too.

In case anyone's wondering what happened to my Lanternas, I had to get rid of them because the space clog was getting overwhelming and I was shutting down and not doing anything on my game because the lack of space was stopping my breeding. I'm still grateful for the wheel, meplie, which is why I decided to catolog it for the future, and I hope you're not offended. I just chose Templums because they get me more XP (compare: two MONTHS on level 17 dexing Glacio, one WEEK on level 19 dexing Templums.) I almost stopped playing just before I came here.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Does anyone have a spare Marinus? I'd be eternally grateful
Old 12-14-2012, 03:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmanera View Post
Does anyone have a spare Marinus? I'd be eternally grateful
Just sent you one! XXX
Old 12-14-2012, 04:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote: