App description: Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Star Warfare:Alien Invasion to become FREE for a day!"

1. Sniper rifle Reflection bug fixed

*********New contents are coming!!!******

Top 10 free game in 62 stores!!
1 million downloads in 5 days!!
Epic online boss battles!!

Console-quality boss battles, 48 single player levels, multiplayer supported, tons of gear and unique avatars to collect!!

Solid single player mode
* Various enemies with rich AI
* Console-like smooth control
* 8 maps and 48 levels, loot can be used in solo and multiplayer modes

Simply the best co-op shooting game on smart phones
* Console-quality boss battles, team with up to 3 players(WIFI, 3G)
* Earn more gold in team survival mode.
* Armor and bags specially designed for team battle

Rich and flexible gear system
* 42 weapons, each upgradable 8 times, unlocked as you promote up the ranks.
* 18 Suits, each part with special attributes, a whole collection provides extra bonus. Elite suite entitles an extra special buff.
* Mix&match weapons with suits to earn additional damage
* 24 military bags with special functions

Follow us to know game updates and sale information
https://twitter.com/#!/FreyrGames
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freyr-Games/159454344141173>
bug report: ios@ifreyr.com

Echoseven's comments:

12-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Ready if anyone else is. Just need to know what I should have in my pack?

Game Center: Diligence
12-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Ready if anyone else is. Just need to know what I should have in my pack?
I'm here: your primary concern is to stay alive at this point, so pack your most useful gun at the very least: hyper clips are useful, but I don't think you'll dent Mantis much at this point.

Do you want to host, or should I? If you want to host, just tap "Create a Match", go to Co-op, and make sure it's a boss. Select "Wrath of Mantis".

Let us know if you put a password on it: at the beginning of the match, I'll show you a relatively safe camping spot if you haven't chosen one already.

12-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
I'm here: your primary concern is to stay alive at this point, so pack your most useful gun at the very least: hyper clips are useful, but I don't think you'll dent Mantis much at this point.

Do you want to host, or should I? If you want to host, just tap "Create a Match", go to Co-op, and make sure it's a boss. Select "Wrath of Mantis".

Let us know if you put a password on it: at the beginning of the match, I'll show you a relatively safe camping spot if you haven't chosen one already.
Cool, I got my AR, clip, x2 needles, 1 giant heart, and 100k ammo. You can make it...It's my 1st go online.

12-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Cool, I got my AR, clip, x2 needles, 1 giant heart, and 100k ammo. You can make it...It's my 1st go online.
Password is 3000. Don't use your giant heart, those cost mithril: if you die, we can simply do another round.
12-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Oh, also, to find me, there's a search bar in the online lobby: type "undead.exe" into it, and it'll screen my room right out.
12-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Password is 3000. Don't use your giant heart, those cost mithril: if you die, we can simply do another round.
Cool, ill replace it with another clip. See you there.

12-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Cool, ill replace it with another clip. See you there.
Nice run

Like I said though, Mantis dies quite quickly when someone's using a fully upgraded M-27B1 (along with a hyper clip and the Thunder ability) -- it's not quite that easy without something that strong.
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Nice run

Like I said though, Mantis dies quite quickly when someone's using a fully upgraded M-27B1 (along with a hyper clip and the Thunder ability) -- it's not quite that easy without something that strong.
lol dude it looked like you one-shot it!

That was nice, thanks! I got well over 100k that way. It got me eager to get better gear.

12-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
lol dude it looked like you one-shot it!

That was nice, thanks! I got we'll over 100k that way. It got me eager to get better gear.
We can do another run on Mantis if you'd like, but I'll bring a weaker gun this time: this time, get ready to run and dodge, because getting hit by Mantis with your current armour is pretty nasty. When dodging, stop firing your gun -- you'll move faster that way.

Password is 3000 -- you'll get less gold this time compared to the first run we just did, but the gold levels will rest at midnight PST.
12-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
We can do another run on Mantis if you'd like, but I'll bring a weaker gun this time: this time, get ready to run and dodge, because getting hit by Mantis with your current armour is pretty nasty. When dodging, stop firing your gun -- you'll move faster that way.

Password is 3000 -- you'll get less gold this time compared to the first run we just did, but the gold levels will rest at midnight PST.
Sounds good. Can you show me Trinity if you have it? I need to get to Rank 5.

EDIT: Rank 6 to even buy the Thunder gear :/