Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardA TOEnail View Post
Thank you Josh and all of the other developers that have put so much time and dedication into this game. It looks fantastic. I really appreciate you guys working so hard to create a game I can take with me anywhere that has this much polish.

Can't wait to play!
Took the words right outta my mouth.

This is literally the best release month ever. GTA Vice City, MC4, RR3, Ravensword 2, Baldur's Gate (I'm getting it...after I finish with MC4 and Vice City and this ) Oh and that Sky Gamblers game and the racing one (both of those I'm also getting once I find the time).
Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkgames View Post
Its not 199$, its 649$ because otherwise you pay for a monthly contract. Also its 2149TL = 1193$ in my country compared to yours
Right, can't compare US price without factoring in the subsidy (and two year lock-in).
Old 12-13-2012, 12:03 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Took the words right outta my mouth.

This is literally the best release month ever. GTA Vice City, MC4, RR3, Ravensword 2, Baldur's Gate (I'm getting it...after I finish with MC4 and Vice City and this ) Oh and that Sky Gamblers game and the racing one (both of those I'm also getting once I find the time).

I agree, but it seems like i feel the same way every December. Games just keep getting better and better.

Regarding Ravensword 2; I have been so excited for this game, for a while. Ravensword 1 was the sole reason i came over to iOS. I think that one of the reasons that this game has such a good feeling is because of Josh. He has been so involved with us in the forum that i kind of feel that we, as gamers, have a relationship with him that makes his games feel extra special.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

There will be visual cuts on iPad 2, right?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkgames View Post
There will be visual cuts on iPad 2, right?
I think it's only in terms of resolution and possibly bloom effects, but it and every A5+ device has realtime shadows. You might see less of a draw distance and framerate, but it should stay at 30 or above.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:09 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhljk14 View Post
Regarding Ravensword 2; I have been so excited for this game, for a while. Ravensword 1 was the sole reason i came over to iOS.
Same here. Ive always been a huge mobile games lover (even before iOS and android). Then the PSP kicked in. I was planning on buying one, but then I luckily stumbled upon the Ravensword 1 video on YouTube. It hit me right away - I MUST HAVE THIS!. And now I'm more than happy that I got the iPhone instead of the PSP.

Thanks CM
Old 12-13-2012, 03:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Same here. Ive always been a huge mobile games lover (even before iOS and android). Then the PSP kicked in. I was planning on buying one, but then I luckily stumbled upon the Ravensword 1 video on YouTube. It hit me right away - I MUST HAVE THIS!. And now I'm more than happy that I got the iPhone instead of the PSP.

Thanks CM
well im glad you came to the iOS rpg world BUT...considering the 100 plus amazing rpgs on psp, i find that a pretty amazing statement.. and when i think of top ten lists like this taken over RS1......wow

#1: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
#2: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
#3: Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy
#4: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
#5: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
#6: Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection
#7: Ys Seven
#8: Star Ocean: First Departure
#9: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
#10: The 3rd Birthday

not to mention the amount of hacks and tweaks that poor system has endured...

....but to stay on topic this looks like a amazing iOS RPG and i cant wait...I myself love all and every decent rpg?krpg on IOS and believe me...im definitely a addict of the ecosystem.....and no im not jailed
Old 12-13-2012, 03:37 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
I'm curious as to why so many 4th Gen iPod owners don't just upgrade to an iPad or iPad mini instead of another iPod (especially if you primarily use it for gaming). I mean the costs are relatively the same, so that can't really be the issue. Is it size and portability? Personally, I used to do all of my gaming on my iPhone, but that all changed once I got my iPad 4. Now I rarely even fire up a game on my iPhone.
I don't have the money to upgrade to an iPad, I would if I could-but the iPod 5 is decently powerful-A5 chip and 512mb ram,it's no iPhone 5 but it'll do for me,and portability is an issue for me-I bring this with me everywhere
Old 12-13-2012, 03:57 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
I'm curious as to why so many 4th Gen iPod owners don't just upgrade to an iPad or iPad mini instead of another iPod (especially if you primarily use it for gaming). I mean the costs are relatively the same, so that can't really be the issue. Is it size and portability? Personally, I used to do all of my gaming on my iPhone, but that all changed once I got my iPad 4. Now I rarely even fire up a game on my iPhone.
Some people like me just can't afford one
Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
well im glad you came to the iOS rpg world BUT...considering the 100 plus amazing rpgs on psp, i find that a pretty amazing statement.. and when i think of top ten lists like this taken over RS1......wow

#1: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
#2: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
#3: Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy
#4: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
#5: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
#6: Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection
#7: Ys Seven
#8: Star Ocean: First Departure
#9: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
#10: The 3rd Birthday
Aaaaaaand you forget the Monster Hunter series on the PSP, and Zettai Hero Project.

Though i cant wait to day-one purchase Rsword2!

Closed Thread