Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 12-13-2012, 03:55 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default "Fairy Fashion Show" $10 iTunes GC for FREE review!

Hey everyone! My newest app "Fairy Fashion Show" just launched for the iPad!! It's third in the Fashion Show dress-up series and totally FREE for a limited time!

To celebrate, I'm doing another itunes gift card giveaway! Download a copy onto your iPad, leave a rating & review. Then come back here and leave your iTunes review name so I know who you are.

The best review will be selected next Wednesday, Dec 19th! I'll contact the winner and send the gift card via email.

Thanks everyone for all their support!!!!

EDIT: the other versions have gone live! If you would like to review the iPhone, Kindle Fire or Android versions, reviews on these app stores are valid as entries as well!!
here are the links-
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fairy-fashion-show-iphone/id586036160?ls=1&mt=8
Kindle Fire: http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Fashion-...dp/B00AMTGDF0/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...es.ffs_android

and of course iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fairy-fashion-show/id584206511?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by batgirl717111; 12-14-2012 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Edited to include new markets :)
Old 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

reviewed as mkpred in us appstore.
thanks for contest and good luck to all.
hopefully i win xD , heres my review :

Quote:
Its a perfect little app for fashion crazy young ones with an option from changing its hair style to changing shoes and you can even give the princess a pet , you can take a picture of her or reset to default to start making from scratch.This app has anything and everything to amuse young kids , specially girls that are really into fashion.You can change designs , colours and what not , and with ipad support at a price of FREE you really can't go wrong in my opinion specially if you have a little princess eager to leave finger prints on your i-device. Rightly deserved 5 stars though in future updates would like to see retina display support.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:13 AM

Reviewed as nerd_herd1 on US app store
Quote:
From this application you can create your own princess.Huge of items your can choose.Hair style,Shoes,lips,eyes.skirts e.t.c
More can change it every time.Fun and creative for little kids.Besides you can take photo for your little princess
Highly recommended.
Thanks for the chance
Old 12-14-2012, 10:43 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Thanks for the reviews/contest entries, mkpred and nerdherd !!!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:57 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Reviewed as drelbs2345

Quote:
Another great app from Laura Tallardy - our 3.5 year old daughter already had (and loves) Mermaid Fashion Show on "her" iPad, and this is a great addition.

The ability to type in the Fairy's name couldn't be more perfect - she is just learning how to spell, and this lets her practice typing her name as well as other names.

Attention to detail is great - not only are there a lot of accessories, there are little bits of animation that don't stick out, but blend in nicely.

These are a great set of dress-up apps for kids, and I would highly recommend any of them to any parent with young kids.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Reviewed!

reviewed as khuan0z on US app store

Quote:
My little cousins got hooked on Princess Show also by Laura Tallardy when I got it previously so decided to give this a try and from the time they spent hogging my iPad I'd safely say that it's a hit!
My aunts have been particular about the apps I have on my iPad so let me just say that all the apps from this developer are children friendly with no indecent exposure or subliminal suggestions, just plain fun fun fun for them little girls who just love to play dress up with these inexhaustible virtual princesses and fairies =)
The obvious absence of pop up ads and IAP truly makes this a 5 star app. Their delighted smiles are truly worth the buck spent on this.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:38 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

thanks so much khuanoz and drelbs!!!

to those who haven't entered yet, i'm also looking for reviews for the iphone version which is also free for a limited time! here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fairy-fashion-show-iphone/id586036160?ls=1&mt=8 thanks!!
Old 12-15-2012, 12:34 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Left a review on the iphone and ipod version too
Old 12-15-2012, 02:42 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

same as mkpred i left a review on that version as well =)
Old 12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

wow wow wow!! thanks so much, mkpred and khuanoz!!! much appreciated