URL2PDF - convert url, links, web pages to pdf in an easy way
• Convert URL to PDF;
• Add page numbering;
• Create selectable and non-selectable versions of PDF;
• Add cover to PDF with the name, URL and date;
• Generate PDF in portrait or landscape mode;
• PDF: send by email, print, or open in another application;
• Slide your finger on one element of the PDF list to delete it;
• PDF with A4@150dpi/A4@72dpi paper size;
• Open current URL when application starts;
• URL - automatically paste;
• To transfer files from your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer:
Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer.
In iTunes, select your device (below Devices), and click the Apps button.
Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file from.
From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click 'Save to'.
In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save the file, and click Choose.
The file is saved to the selected destination on your computer.
* In selectable version you can select/copy text and images.
* You cannot edit your PDF in the application, only select/copy text and images.
* To edit the PDF please use other applications.
* In app 'editable' means 'selectable', update to fix this language issue submitted to Apple.
Last edited by smuorfy; 12-14-2012 at 08:34 AM..