• Publisher: Mobage, Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.6 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Embark on adventures, quest with friends and take flight in airships to explore the FINAL FANTASY multiverse. This is the newest mobile incarnation of the FINAL FANTASY series.

In a realm beset by encroaching darkness, no one needs to fight alone.

You and your friends must band together and embark on a quest to restore light to the kingdom's last guardian crystal. Collect powerful abilities, iconic jobs and legendary weapons. Meet chocobos and major characters from the series' expansive roster. Battle Espers like Ifirit and Shiva, and fight some of the series' most powerful foes alongside friends.

FEATURES
Collect cards featuring legendary FINAL FANTASY characters such as Yuna, Cloud and Lightning.
Join forces with friends and compete against others to become the top brigade!
Explore quest areas, battle bosses, meet chocobos and gain levels!
Regular multiplayer events offering exclusive legendary weapons!

What are other users saying?
Here's a good card game thats easy to understand. You quest, you equip weapons, abilities, and summons. You feed chocobos, you perform limit breaks. Really nostalgic if you're a fan of the series. Ralph Ysrael Malaluan

Best app ever. Final Fantasy fans need this game! Deren Johnson

A game that is licensed with the best RPG characters ever. Love Final Fantasy and this game is rewarding, refreshingand fun! Ben Malinowski

Final Fantasy has been, and will continue to be, my most favorite RPG series and this game just adds to the fun. Love how the events use games from the series. This is a must have! Sean Eldridge

FINAL FANTASY AIRBORNE BRIGADE: Where friendship truly matters.

***Information**** Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Final-Fantasy-Airborne-Brigade/381869685236213. Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.

Sanuku's comments:

12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
My stats. Looking for active allies, username is richruzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (173.4 KB, 12 views)
12-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Mmmm, not available in the Spanish app store. And it doesn't look as the kind of game I enjoy... This one for the first one who grabs it:

Use this serial code to get your Cloud Summon Stone:

FF6sUnytkuHKzpy4

How to redeem your Special Summon Stone:

Download the game here
Launch the game on your device
Enter your code after the tutorial

I hope the person who redeems the code enjoys it It's the code I just got for registering some days ago at the web to get news.

12-14-2012, 04:27 PM
This sounds pump ! I think I'll wait for FFiv
12-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Where do you enter people's username?

I looked everywhere and didn't see the option.
12-14-2012, 06:05 PM
My code doesn't work

I just downloaded this and referred to the email I received as I signed up early. I got a code, entered it multiple times, but it says that it is invalid! How can a code I JUST received be invalid?!

Other than that, this game is not really a game. It can be compared to other time wasters like The Hobbit, Simpson's Tapped Out, etc. But its nice to be managing a FF character instead of a city.

If anyone has an extra code that they would be so generous to pass on, please PM me. I'd love to get the thing I signed up for.

curtneedsaride

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
12-14-2012, 06:37 PM
No EU ._.
12-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Wow what is this stinking pile of awful ? It has all the gameplay of a beta first generation Facebook game. Just text boxes and automated combat and it requires me to buy Chocobod with real money so I can learn skills to use in combat ? LAME !
12-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Square was in talks with mobage and GREE doing a line of card games and something with the world ends with you but haven't heard much yet.
If i'm not wrong the game is called Final Fantasy Artnix, and its out already but for JP only. Looks really fun but no eng support.
12-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Because it's not actually a mobile game. It's all web based. The app is just a frame to load their web site, with everything done in javascript and html.

This really is one of the worst things to come out to iOS. I heard Mobage were awful, but after looking at this I know it firsthand.
12-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
First Final Fantasy Game in a long run that made it obvious that without any Final Fantasy Soundeffects/Music Tracks a FF Game will be dead on arrival.
Wait what? I just thought your video was buggy with no sound. You mean that there's actually zero in game sounds? Christ...