Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1971  
Old 12-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mad4fun View Post
5 days to go...
Does anyone know how much we need to fork out for this gem? Just for next week, i'll up my weekly budget to $60, coz looking at the "upcoming" thread, it'll be premiums galore, and a happy week.
  #1972  
Old 12-14-2012, 07:21 PM
TakenXXDeadly TakenXXDeadly is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Does anyone know how much we need to fork out for this gem? Just for next week, i'll up my weekly budget to $60, coz looking at the "upcoming" thread, it'll be premiums galore, and a happy week.
Weekly budget... $60...
  #1973  
Old 12-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Touchmint's Avatar
Touchmint Touchmint is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 318
Default

I saw a ravnswd licence plate the other day in Mesa. That you josh or just a big fan?
  #1974  
Old 12-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Jdragoon19 Jdragoon19 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Does anyone know how much we need to fork out for this gem? Just for next week, i'll up my weekly budget to $60, coz looking at the "upcoming" thread, it'll be premiums galore, and a happy week.
Most likely $6.99... Don't quote me on that though.
  #1975  
Old 12-15-2012, 02:02 AM
JBRUU JBRUU is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,567
Default

Equipment actually has a different look to it for each one, right? It isn't just the same thing with different stats? What're the slots for equipping, I take it head, shoulders, torso, legs and feet?

Btw how many different pieces of equipment/weapons are there?
  #1976  
Old 12-15-2012, 06:39 AM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Equipment actually has a different look to it for each one, right? It isn't just the same thing with different stats? What're the slots for equipping, I take it head, shoulders, torso, legs and feet?

Btw how many different pieces of equipment/weapons are there?
Different types of equipment have different looks (long swords vs broad swords, etc); there are also special and unique armor and weapons that have their own appearance.

You have an armor "slot" that covers chest, arms and legs. You can also put on different shoulder armor, helmets, and shields.
  #1977  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Fil2 Fil2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 359
Default

I believe we can customize our appearance.
Can we shave the hair and add a moustache.Just curious.
  #1978  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Different types of equipment have different looks (long swords vs broad swords, etc); there are also special and unique armor and weapons that have their own appearance.

You have an armor "slot" that covers chest, arms and legs. You can also put on different shoulder armor, helmets, and shields.
Is there some kind of rarity to it or color coded? How will you know what you are picking up is better than currently equipped stats?
  #1979  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:43 AM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
I believe we can customize our appearance.
Can we shave the hair and add a moustache.Just curious.
No shaved head, but many kinds of facial hair.
  #1980  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:52 AM
JoshCM's Avatar
JoshCM JoshCM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,500
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
No shaved head, but many kinds of facial hair.
there is a shaved head. there are several of them actually. you can't actually shave the hair...

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent