Ravensword: Shadowlands (Crescent Moon) coming Dec. 20th

12-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mad4fun View Post
5 days to go...
Does anyone know how much we need to fork out for this gem? Just for next week, i'll up my weekly budget to $60, coz looking at the "upcoming" thread, it'll be premiums galore, and a happy week.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Does anyone know how much we need to fork out for this gem? Just for next week, i'll up my weekly budget to $60, coz looking at the "upcoming" thread, it'll be premiums galore, and a happy week.
Weekly budget... $60...

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB

12-14-2012, 11:52 PM
I saw a ravnswd licence plate the other day in Mesa. That you josh or just a big fan?
12-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Most likely $6.99... Don't quote me on that though.
12-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Equipment actually has a different look to it for each one, right? It isn't just the same thing with different stats? What're the slots for equipping, I take it head, shoulders, torso, legs and feet?

Btw how many different pieces of equipment/weapons are there?
12-15-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Equipment actually has a different look to it for each one, right? It isn't just the same thing with different stats? What're the slots for equipping, I take it head, shoulders, torso, legs and feet?

Btw how many different pieces of equipment/weapons are there?
Different types of equipment have different looks (long swords vs broad swords, etc); there are also special and unique armor and weapons that have their own appearance.

You have an armor "slot" that covers chest, arms and legs. You can also put on different shoulder armor, helmets, and shields.
12-15-2012, 08:36 AM
I believe we can customize our appearance.
Can we shave the hair and add a moustache.Just curious.
12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Different types of equipment have different looks (long swords vs broad swords, etc); there are also special and unique armor and weapons that have their own appearance.

You have an armor "slot" that covers chest, arms and legs. You can also put on different shoulder armor, helmets, and shields.
Is there some kind of rarity to it or color coded? How will you know what you are picking up is better than currently equipped stats?
12-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
I believe we can customize our appearance.
Can we shave the hair and add a moustache.Just curious.
No shaved head, but many kinds of facial hair.
12-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
No shaved head, but many kinds of facial hair.
there is a shaved head. there are several of them actually. you can't actually shave the hair...