Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 12-12-2012, 04:39 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post
It's just a rumor. The cause of it, is because of the hidden MGS V logo. They've never used roman numerals prior to that, so people are speculating that the V stands for Vita. It's kind of plausible, considering the Vita is capable of running fox engine (though I highly doubt it would look that good), we haven't even seen much of Ground Zeroes yet which is supposed to be a prequel to MGS 5- so it wouldn't make a lot of sense to reveal the fifth game yet, it doesn't seem like it would make sense to release two MGS game prior to MGS 5 either... But to be honest, the whole game is a mystery, other than the fact that it is somewhat obviously connected to MGS. I mean, the main character looks exactly like Naked Snake. Another possibility is that Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are just the same game, but if so, why hide The Phantom Pain's identity as a MGS game?
Thanks for the explanation
Old 12-13-2012, 06:33 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Purchased Big Sky Infinity yesterday on PS3 to play on Vita, can't even install the damned thing due to a stupid error. Downloading it from Vita doesn't change a thing.

I'm totally fed up with this kind of crap, looks like there are bugs / glitches / patches /errors / ... everywhere I game nowadays.
Big Sky Infinite is free for PS+ users now.Tomorrow will have my console after as long wait.

"Good things to come to those who wait."
Old 12-13-2012, 10:45 AM
iPhone 4S

Soul sacrifice, god eater burst 2, and killzone are enough games for whole year of 2013 to be exciting to me. I don't buy every single game that comes out. Even on my ps3. Black ops 2 is probably only ps3 game that I got in on day 1.
My point is, even there is like 10 different vita games, I won't be able to buy them all at all. So I am happy about vita games plan right now
Old 12-13-2012, 10:55 AM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
Big Sky Infinite is free for PS+ users now.Tomorrow will have my console after as long wait.

"Good things to come to those who wait."
Only for EU Plus, waiting wouldn't magically turn my US account into an European one. Paid for it and still can't even install the game.

How hard should it be for the idiots at PSN to just switch the proper Vita version file to the purchases made on PS3?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:33 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Only for EU Plus, waiting wouldn't magically turn my US account into an European one. Paid for it and still can't even install the game.

How hard should it be for the idiots at PSN to just switch the proper Vita version file to the purchases made on PS3?
I've been reading a lot of people are having the same error with Uncharted fight for fortune (in the EU), Sony's obviously at fault somewhere.

On a more positive note really enjoying SF X Tekken personally starting to get more wins online so I must be improving. Also I didn't expect to like the Tekken characters in the game but they actually work pretty well and if anything have far more options available than my SF favourites.

Also like that the game saves replays automatically when you play online it's nice to work out where you slipped up or to see your wins again.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:01 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I've been reading a lot of people are having the same error with Uncharted fight for fortune (in the EU), Sony's obviously at fault somewhere.

On a more positive note really enjoying SF X Tekken personally starting to get more wins online so I must be improving. Also I didn't expect to like the Tekken characters in the game but they actually work pretty well and if anything have far more options available than my SF favourites.

Also like that the game saves replays automatically when you play online it's nice to work out where you slipped up or to see your wins again.
It's a good game, especially on handled... I think it was smart move Capcom to release it on the vita with lots of more content. Well I still wish it didn't take half year to port it tho
Old 12-13-2012, 07:06 PM
iPhone 4S

Are there have been any black ops declassified patches recently? Haven't been keep up with this thread
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Anyone else getting annoyed lately by hit pieces on the Vita claiming it has no games, I actually think it's done pretty well for a single year I'm a little disappointed it's lacking a good FPS but it's still got plenty of good titles.

This is the article that just annoyed me, it has the vita listed as the biggest gaming disapointment of 2012 because it apparently has no games and COD was bad.

Probably shouldn't let it annoy me I just keep reading things like that and I'm happy enough with the games I've bought so far even Resistance wasn't all that bad.
I hate to say it, but I agree with their conclusion. I'm not sure who is to blame, sony or the devs to be honest. Devs are playing it safe, and sony is spreading its mobile gaming franchise thin by wasting efforts on xperia and not focusing their efforts on their handheld flagship.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:20 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
I hate to say it, but I agree with their conclusion. I'm not sure who is to blame, sony or the devs to be honest. Devs are playing it safe, and sony is spreading its mobile gaming franchise thin by wasting efforts on xperia and not focusing their efforts on their handheld flagship.
Um... Xperia is handled by a separate division of Sony. There's some blurring of lines between them, but they're still mostly managed separately with their own resources. Sony isn't more focused like Nintendo or Apple.

I think part of the issue is they released a good portion of the games they were working on at launch. They should have spread them out more, rather than clump them together.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:54 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I was thinking about when I bought PSP and the only reason was the GTA: Liberty City Stories and people say that Vita has no games but now I understand that it needs a GTA