12-14-2012, 03:09 PM
#11
I only played once and died shortly after defeating the first boss. When I died, I was brought back to the title screen where my only option was to start a new game. Unless I missed it, I did not see any score or stat tracking.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-14-2012, 03:11 PM
#12
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,334
Dear Developers,

Should you find this thread please consider making bit Dungeon universal so it will play on my iPod Touch 5G. Thank you.

12-14-2012, 03:20 PM
#13
= (Copy of binding isaac + husband&wife) period
12-14-2012, 04:04 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Dear Developers,

Should you find this thread please consider making bit Dungeon universal so it will play on my iPod Touch 5G. Thank you.
Yep - enjoying on iPad but would easily work on smaller devices.
12-14-2012, 04:38 PM
#15
Loving this game so far but I agree with some other pots make it for the smaller devices and make it universal!
12-14-2012, 04:56 PM
#16
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
This game is awesome. But for me the one thing it needs is stats.
Any kind of stats like a high score or number of times died, a little grave stone where you last died? Just some kind of record.

But other than the lack of stats it's a fantastic little dungeon crawler. Nice surprise game find.
12-14-2012, 05:04 PM
#17
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
This game is awesome. But for me the one thing it needs is stats.
Any kind of stats like a high score or number of times died, a little grave stone where you last died? Just some kind of record.

But other than the lack of stats it's a fantastic little dungeon crawler. Nice surprise game find.
This is odd as the Flash version has a score, well, not that you can see it at the end, but it was counting something up there in the upper left hand corner during the game.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-14-2012, 06:05 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
This is odd as the Flash version has a score, well, not that you can see it at the end, but it was counting something up there in the upper left hand corner during the game.
This is your black coin currency to buy from the vendor in the game ....if you get past level 4 you get a soul and if you touch the soul it takes you to a soul level and the boss is pretty hard I died and the cool thing about that lvl is you go to the home screen an it lets you start back at lvl 5 with all your stuff you had idk what happens if you beat the soul boss though!
12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
#19
I'm on level 8 the farthest I've been so far I'm guessing I'm going to die soon lol
12-14-2012, 08:48 PM
#20
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,231
The game is interesting but a bit of a mystery without any instructions. It would be great if the developer shows up here.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve