★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Dude bro...love it
12-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I know that MC brings out the dude bro in all of us...
I do? How sweet of you to mention. :3 >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

12-14-2012, 06:30 PM
toucharcap73;2583611]There's quite a few on here that are relatively high on the leaderboard that are an advantage to have on your team.
Not everybody needs or wants to be top 10.
In regards to the voice chat, in NOVA 3 its just easier to turn it off as there does tend to be a lot of abuse thrown around.
It's an advantage if the players, like some members here for example, are known to each other but in most cases its not really necessary if your team is made up of quality players. Like a lot on here again, paul202 and lolavi in particular.[/QUOTE]

me in particular? as flatered as i am, my kdr is like 1 numbee lower than pauls loll

nvm you meant both of us in particular still flattered. u forgot agentblank n jinathin tho

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

Last edited by LOLavi; 12-14-2012 at 06:40 PM.
12-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSK_VoRteX View Post
Lot of you suck at this game lol please if you see me in a game and your on my team, just leave.
very rude...
Though I'm a noob...
I do still try...
Please don't say sigh
When I'm on your team
Cus I beam
and enjoy
while you destroy
my fun
I know I'm your "Gaming son"

Like the poem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
12-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I do? How sweet of you to mention. :3 >_>
As much as we love you, it's not all about you .
12-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Lot of you suck at this game lol please if you see me in a game and your on my team, just leave.
You know Palringo is messed up when this is considered a nice post. Btw just because you nolifed your way to top 10 doesnt mean your better than all of us. Paul here is beast and wouldnt be surprised if hed own u

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Real harsh you know
I know that you were bad when you first started just like everyone and if they were like this you would just stop playing
I don't know why I play cod any more I get so much hate mail for being bad at it.
12-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Real harsh you know
I know that you were bad when you first started just like everyone and if they were like this you would just stop playing
I don't know why I play cod any more I get so much hate mail for being bad at it.
That unfortunately comes with competitive gaming :/

12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Real harsh you know
Wow, Hate mail (or posts) is very harsh.
Some seem to forget that the games ultimate purpose is actually to provide entertainment.
If some want to race to top of leaderboard or high k/d or matches won, well then good luck to them, I hope they enjoy it.
For others, they just want to have some fun games and be entertained and don't care about the leaderboard.
But one group hating on the other is certainly not the way to get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post

me in particular? as flatered as i am, my kdr is like 1 numbee lower than pauls loll

nvm you meant both of us in particular still flattered. u forgot agentblank n jinathin tho
Didn't forget those guys at all. Just thought I'd be here for a long time if I mentioned everybody including jb, 2133, jinathin, agentblank, johnny, pman and a good few others
Paul got a particular mention because he is probably the best of the regular contributors.
And you got a particular mention because considering the device limitations (some lag and so on), you rock hard.

Last edited by Rip73; 12-14-2012 at 07:08 PM.
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=Rip73;2583696
Didn't forget those guys at all. Just thought I'd be here for a long time if I mentioned everybody including jb, 2133, jinathin, agentblank, johnny, pman and a good few others
Paul got a particular mention because he is probably the best of the regular contributors.
And you got a particular mention because considering the device limitations (some lag and so on), you rock hard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Paul is the best player.

But if I had the same device I would probably be battling with him on who's better. But my device is what it is, so I cant really compete.