Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-14-2012, 06:52 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSK_VoRteX View Post
Lot of you suck at this game lol please if you see me in a game and your on my team, just leave.
You know Palringo is messed up when this is considered a nice post. Btw just because you nolifed your way to top 10 doesnt mean your better than all of us. Paul here is beast and wouldnt be surprised if hed own u
Old 12-14-2012, 06:54 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Lot of you suck at this game lol please if you see me in a game and your on my team, just leave.
Real harsh you know
I know that you were bad when you first started just like everyone and if they were like this you would just stop playing
I don't know why I play cod any more I get so much hate mail for being bad at it.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:58 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Real harsh you know
I know that you were bad when you first started just like everyone and if they were like this you would just stop playing
I don't know why I play cod any more I get so much hate mail for being bad at it.
That unfortunately comes with competitive gaming :/
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Real harsh you know
Wow, Hate mail (or posts) is very harsh.
Some seem to forget that the games ultimate purpose is actually to provide entertainment.
If some want to race to top of leaderboard or high k/d or matches won, well then good luck to them, I hope they enjoy it.
For others, they just want to have some fun games and be entertained and don't care about the leaderboard.
But one group hating on the other is certainly not the way to get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post

me in particular? as flatered as i am, my kdr is like 1 numbee lower than pauls loll

nvm you meant both of us in particular still flattered. u forgot agentblank n jinathin tho
Didn't forget those guys at all. Just thought I'd be here for a long time if I mentioned everybody including jb, 2133, jinathin, agentblank, johnny, pman and a good few others
Paul got a particular mention because he is probably the best of the regular contributors.
And you got a particular mention because considering the device limitations (some lag and so on), you rock hard.

Last edited by Rip73; 12-14-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

[QUOTE=Rip73;2583696
Didn't forget those guys at all. Just thought I'd be here for a long time if I mentioned everybody including jb, 2133, jinathin, agentblank, johnny, pman and a good few others
Paul got a particular mention because he is probably the best of the regular contributors.
And you got a particular mention because considering the device limitations (some lag and so on), you rock hard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Paul is the best player.

But if I had the same device I would probably be battling with him on who's better. But my device is what it is, so I cant really compete.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Wow! What a bold statement =p
U are really that godlike?
Maybe u spend 24-7 on this game=)
Get a life vortex -,-
Old 12-14-2012, 07:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
youre probably not even that good lmao
Old 12-14-2012, 07:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yeah Paul is the best player.

But if I had the same device I would probably be battling with him on who's better. But my device is what it is, so I cant really compete.
Why thank you. I do remember running into vortex a couple of games, he killed me a couple times, and I killed him a couple times.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Im so 💩💩💩💩ing done with the auto knifing, gameloft really needs to remove this shit. Have a seperate knife button, so its not just the guy being slower to react and ending up killing me. Im shooting already, while his button turned into a knife by the time he hits it.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

The Charbtek-28 is actually pretty good. With the right attachments, you can aim at the upper chest and the gun will kill just as you pass the head, netting a headshot. It kills faster than the Ufia, especially at long distances, but mobility is decreased.