Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #891  
Old 12-30-2012, 12:09 AM
Rusothil Rusothil is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
so im suddene and thought i had completed the six quests - it seems as tho i missing one seed thing tho. When i go into either room where the mission are all six lights are lit up so i have no idea whihc one i am missing out on - also the blue beam is behind the room and im not sure if this is trying to tell me something different> Is there any way of telling where my final seed is>
You need to go to the red gate where all the seeds gather to unlock it. After this, you will go onto the next area
Reply With Quote
  #892  
Old 12-30-2012, 02:09 AM
MEGA MEGA is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusothil View Post
You need to go to the red gate where all the seeds gather to unlock it. After this, you will go onto the next area
Sorry i should have been clearer - what i meant was - i have 5 seeds (thought id done all six quests) I cant work out which quest im missing the seed from and the blue beam is pointing me to behind one of the two doors where the quests are? Make any sense - at the moment im redoing all quests to see what is going on
Reply With Quote
  #893  
Old 12-30-2012, 04:46 AM
defred34 defred34 is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Sorry i should have been clearer - what i meant was - i have 5 seeds (thought id done all six quests) I cant work out which quest im missing the seed from and the blue beam is pointing me to behind one of the two doors where the quests are? Make any sense - at the moment im redoing all quests to see what is going on
If you complete an area I am quite certain you will get the seed. So its either a bug or you're misunderstanding something. Have you played the boss battle? I can't remember, are there 5 basic stages plus one boss battle, or six plus one per location?? If the former, then you're missing the boss battle.
Reply With Quote
  #894  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Psac42 Psac42 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Sorry i should have been clearer - what i meant was - i have 5 seeds (thought id done all six quests) I cant work out which quest im missing the seed from and the blue beam is pointing me to behind one of the two doors where the quests are? Make any sense - at the moment im redoing all quests to see what is going on
The only thing it took me a little while to understand was that the Arena-like area (with the yellow light and the endless enemies) doesn't count towards the six. Could this be the problem? After you complete a few seeds in the second area, you have to go back to the first doors to do the last (rightmost) mission. Wherever the blue light is should be where the missing seed is.
Reply With Quote
  #895  
Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM
defred34 defred34 is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
The only thing it took me a little while to understand was that the Arena-like area (with the yellow light and the endless enemies) doesn't count towards the six. Could this be the problem? After you complete a few seeds in the second area, you have to go back to the first doors to do the last (rightmost) mission. Wherever the blue light is should be where the missing seed is.
Yes, this.
Reply With Quote
  #896  
Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,047
Default

Planning to buy this (even if it means to sell my soul to the de... Zynga), so any word when the iP 5 screen update will be out?
Reply With Quote
  #897  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,047
Default

Oh, and how long is this game including the new mode, btw?
Reply With Quote
  #898  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Psac42 Psac42 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Oh, and how long is this game including the new mode, btw?
I didn't keep track, but I would guesstimate in the 10-15 hour range, give or take, if you include going back to cleared areas to get the blueprints for special items that drop only the second time through an area.
Reply With Quote
  #899  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Psac42 Psac42 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 323
Default

See an update in the app store now for full screen support for iPhone 5.
Reply With Quote
  #900  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
kingkong78 kingkong78 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
See an update in the app store now for full screen support for iPhone 5.
Great news, thanks!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent