Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-30-2012, 12:09 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
so im suddene and thought i had completed the six quests - it seems as tho i missing one seed thing tho. When i go into either room where the mission are all six lights are lit up so i have no idea whihc one i am missing out on - also the blue beam is behind the room and im not sure if this is trying to tell me something different> Is there any way of telling where my final seed is>
You need to go to the red gate where all the seeds gather to unlock it. After this, you will go onto the next area
Old 12-30-2012, 02:09 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusothil View Post
You need to go to the red gate where all the seeds gather to unlock it. After this, you will go onto the next area
Sorry i should have been clearer - what i meant was - i have 5 seeds (thought id done all six quests) I cant work out which quest im missing the seed from and the blue beam is pointing me to behind one of the two doors where the quests are? Make any sense - at the moment im redoing all quests to see what is going on
Old 12-30-2012, 04:46 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Sorry i should have been clearer - what i meant was - i have 5 seeds (thought id done all six quests) I cant work out which quest im missing the seed from and the blue beam is pointing me to behind one of the two doors where the quests are? Make any sense - at the moment im redoing all quests to see what is going on
If you complete an area I am quite certain you will get the seed. So its either a bug or you're misunderstanding something. Have you played the boss battle? I can't remember, are there 5 basic stages plus one boss battle, or six plus one per location?? If the former, then you're missing the boss battle.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:26 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
The only thing it took me a little while to understand was that the Arena-like area (with the yellow light and the endless enemies) doesn't count towards the six. Could this be the problem? After you complete a few seeds in the second area, you have to go back to the first doors to do the last (rightmost) mission. Wherever the blue light is should be where the missing seed is.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
The only thing it took me a little while to understand was that the Arena-like area (with the yellow light and the endless enemies) doesn't count towards the six. Could this be the problem? After you complete a few seeds in the second area, you have to go back to the first doors to do the last (rightmost) mission. Wherever the blue light is should be where the missing seed is.
Yes, this.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Planning to buy this (even if it means to sell my soul to the de... Zynga), so any word when the iP 5 screen update will be out?
Old 01-02-2013, 11:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Oh, and how long is this game including the new mode, btw?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Oh, and how long is this game including the new mode, btw?
I didn't keep track, but I would guesstimate in the 10-15 hour range, give or take, if you include going back to cleared areas to get the blueprints for special items that drop only the second time through an area.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

See an update in the app store now for full screen support for iPhone 5.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
See an update in the app store now for full screen support for iPhone 5.
Great news, thanks!