★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fruit Ninja/Fruit Ninja HD now free!

12-17-2012, 12:11 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,022
Fruit Ninja/Fruit Ninja HD now free!

Halfbrick is going all out with this title now free.
12-17-2012, 12:28 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,360
Looks like all of their games are free for 1 day. So get em all.

A while back they had an anniversary giveaway with codes... Everyone I got was used. It'll be good to finally get to try the full version.

12-17-2012, 02:13 PM
#3
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Grabbed the HD version. Interesting to see Halfbrick hold this type of promotion. I wonder what the reason is.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
12-17-2012, 02:15 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Grabbed the HD version. Interesting to see Halfbrick hold this type of promotion. I wonder what the reason is.
Holidays is my guess
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
#5
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Holidays is my guess
Perhaps. I'm just surprised that every single one of their games is free.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,922
Feeling slightly angry that all halfbrick games went free and only age of zombies standard (got age of zombies both versions now) and blast off I didn't already have
12-17-2012, 02:18 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Perhaps. I'm just surprised that every single one of their games is free.
True. Now chillingo needs to drops some prices like knights onrush and some other older titles
12-17-2012, 02:27 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,022
I just need popcap to put plants vs zombies for free.
12-17-2012, 02:45 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Fruit Ninja (IPHONE) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fruit-ninja/id362949845?mt=8


12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
#10
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
True. Now chillingo needs to drops some prices like knights onrush and some other older titles
I'd be down for that. I'm still waiting too to see what Gameloft has. Last year their sales started on the 20th I think.