★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

12-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
And people still say no games to play...
I know. I laugh a little inside every time i see someone say that.
12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Like I had my ps3 for what 2 years now, and I am pretty hardcore gamer. I got my vita at launch which was feb 22 I think? Since then I bought at least over 12 games and not to mention psn titles. That's almost much as games I bought for my ps3 past 2 years

12-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
I'm right there with you. I got the Assassin's Creed bundle when it came out and I'm MORE than happy with the games I have;

(Huge List)
Impressive collection, but it has one fatal flaw.

Where's Persona 4 Golden? Or are you in Europe?

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
12-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Impressive collection, but it has one fatal flaw.

Where's Persona 4 Golden? Or are you in Europe?
This is probably going to come as a surprise(as it did to me cause I'm a massive RPG fan)but I literally couldn't be less interested in P4G. I'll leave it at that cause I don't want my opinions to come across as game bashing, a game that a lot of people really like.
12-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
This is probably going to come as a surprise(as it did to me cause I'm a massive RPG fan)but I literally couldn't be less interested in P4G. I'll leave it at that cause I don't want my opinions to come across as game bashing, a game that a lot of people really like.
Can I ask if you've played it at least? Or Persona 3?
12-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Another video from sonic. Love the later part of this stage. A Star Fox type game would be so great on the Vita.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
12-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
Another video from sonic. Love the later part of this stage. A Star Fox type game would be so great on the Vita.

YouTube: video
"This video is currently being processed"

*taps foot*
12-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Lol, patience my friend.

Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
12-17-2012, 11:20 PM
I can see it now! :P

Man can't wait to pick this game up. I'll be getting it digitally as this seems like the type of game I'll want on my Vita at all times.

Still have Persona 4 and Virtues Last Reward on my to-buy list.

Last edited by S.I.D. CrAzY; 12-17-2012 at 11:24 PM.
12-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
I can see it now! :P

Man can't wait to pick this game up, I'll be getting it digitally as this seems like the time of game I'll want on my Vita at all times.

Still have Persona 4 and Virtues Last Reward on my to-buy list.
I'm hooked. I've been playing NFS almost exclusively for the past month and a half, but I think this will take up my time now.