Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2012, 09:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Bought it today and it's fun. Seems kind of easy, although at one point I lost my weapon right before a boss fight, which made it more challenging. I'm not really sure why I lost the weapon. Is that supposed to happen? I mean I had no weapon at all, or at least none showed in the bar at the bottom.

Also the thing with it automatically swapping out your weapon/armor/item if you tap a chest is annoying as heck, especially at the shops. I look forward to that being fixed. But I am having fun with it so far. I would like see a higher difficulty option.
It's not actually broken. Don't tap a chest, just hold your finger over it. The action isn't applied until you lift your finger up.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:13 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I'm having a ton of fun with this, but is anyone else having an issue with souls not picking up, and the save icon crashing the game? I'm getting some of the other bugs / annoyances others have noticed. I'll randomly enter a new room with equipment and after the screen transition in the new room gear randomly goes missing. This happens with boxes and chests too, I'll tap a chest to swap to the new gear and both items are gone. Without being able to pick up souls, I can't use the vendors either. And like I said the save icon upon entering a new floor freezes the game then crashes it.

I've re-started my iPad, re-installed, it's very odd. After being a bit frustrated with the game I noticed someone here mentioned it was a flash game, I immediately went to look for it. I've been playing the flash game a lot more, it's a blast.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:07 AM

Which IPAD do you have!? I want to fix all bugs. Which souls do you mean, I haven't had picking up issue like this? If you have skype, I could maybe help you? =)

Last edited by KintoGames; 12-18-2012 at 09:00 AM..
Old 12-18-2012, 09:44 AM

I have an iPad four. One time I tapped on the chest and both items disappeared. Other than that, no problems.m

One critique I have is that the game gets kind of repetitive. I'm at level XVI in the last few levels felt exactly the same to me. Not much challenge and I just keep grinding through the exact same rooms with the same enemies. Not sure if it gets more difficult or if new enemies are introduced. However this could be balanced so that there is a sense of Progression to the gameplay and the difficulty.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grits View Post
I have an iPad four. One time I tapped on the chest and both items disappeared. Other than that, no problems.m

One critique I have is that the game gets kind of repetitive. I'm at level XVI in the last few levels felt exactly the same to me. Not much challenge and I just keep grinding through the exact same rooms with the same enemies. Not sure if it gets more difficult or if new enemies are introduced. However this could be balanced so that there is a sense of Progression to the gameplay and the difficulty.
If I this sells ok, I will add more content, hard mode, new quests, etc. I am see what kind of response I get first. =)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 AM

So if it does well, you're planning on expanding the game and include things not on kongregate?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:11 AM

Yeah, I am not updating Kong anymore, only Mobile Versions. =)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:14 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Yeah to Hard mode! I like my permadeath games to be hard. I hope the app does well and you're able to add it.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

If I click on a chest so that my character stands on the chest. then stats for both the equipped item and the item on the ground. If I click the equipped item, the chest disapears . when i then ship room the equipped item is gone too.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:19 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
If I click on a chest so that my character stands on the chest. then stats for both the equipped item and the item on the ground. If I click the equipped item, the chest disapears . when i then ship room the equipped item is gone too.
Something similar - possibly exactly the same, although hard to be sure - happened to me, leading to death on level 15 when my equipped weapon vanished just before I left the cleared room and entered a new one. So, yeah, be very careful and watch what you're doing when looting chests as a "death by vanishing weapon" does not feel like a particularly fair death!