★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

12-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
The Sandbox is reporting Plant, Cold, Lightning and Metal for Apocalypse.
Just got one on third try with Lichen/Magnetic. My two fails were Cactus and Magnetic so very short (30 mins and 4 hrs).
12-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
This combo can produce Rainbow, Sun, Moon and Silver so there could be some really long fails. Copper (20hrs) is also in the mix.
Ugh, I got a cactus and a copper.

12-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Got my first Apocalypse dragon!
12-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Why don't they just release all the limited dragons at once so whoever missed something has a chance to shoot for that specific one.
12-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Got an Apocalypse going in EBI. One down one to go. Though I tend to believe this is a permanant dragon since they created a habitat for it. But who knows.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
12-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
More combos have been confirmed. So this one is a specific combo of elements rather than a combo of two specific dragons. Mine/Cactus and Metal/Bloom also confirmed.

The thing doesn't even really cost that many gems. Tempting to just buy. Wonder if it's limited. Since it has its own habitat and flag I would guess its permanent.
I agree that it's going to be permanent Being so cheap, has its own flag....and the it's habitat holds 2. So I foresee another apocalyptic type dragon coming.... Omg, hope we are not going to have a zombie apocalypse
12-18-2012, 11:26 AM
According to Facebook, apocalypse is going to be around until sometime early next year.

12-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Dang it! 39hr fail! Hate to be the guy that çomplains about getting an epic but I already have two of each of these! Not happy.

12-18-2012, 03:57 PM
All the dragons are back! What was combo for leap year?

12-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
So, so far the successful breeding combos for Leap Year Dragon on this forum has been:

Firefly/Snow
Love/Panlong
Panlong/Love
Mud/Scorch

of varying levels and in both breeding cave and on EBI.

We also have a Cold/Love combo which hasn't really been confirmed, has it? Someone asked if it really was cold and not snow...

No, I'm not keeping track!
And I'm not a BIT disappointed that I'm not being able to repeat my first successful breeding with love and Panling.
What if the dragon disappears after tomorrow? The Love dragon is gone fron Market now.

Found the old post Yasha made on best combos for Leap Year. Mine was from Firefly and snow. WARNING...these combos could get you a rainbow fail. That was the trickiest thing on getting the Leap Year