★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

12-18-2012, 12:46 PM
How do you kill good guys? The attack button on the right don't appear when I'm near them.

Also, what's the quickest way to make money in this game?
12-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karansaraf View Post
How do you kill good guys? The attack button on the right don't appear when I'm near them.

Also, what's the quickest way to make money in this game?
Use an attack skill instead of the attack button.

You can loot gold and sell looted items. You dont need that much gold in this game anyway.

12-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
I started this game and finished in in a few hours, im a lvl 44 paladin and i have all the mounts except the terror bird lol well ill try to get it, i killed ice fang and sunclaw and of course mercifus hahaha anyway its rlly fun when u get to 40, i suggest u be an outlaw cause u get to have the best armor in game if u kill merchants. Its fun being overpowered, i killed every single boss and yea good luck in finishing the game... (Finished in 3hrs)
I find it hard to believe that you can finish this game in 3 hours...

Anyways, it's true that if you do all the guilds' missions, you'll level quickly, which makes sense since some of the main quest missions are quite tough. For example, if you haven't leveled far enough you'll find the early sewer mission quite a challenge:

you're being attacked by giant rats who are often level 11 or 12, have to outrun a level 35 vampire, and then deal with level 13 and 14 spirits.

I buffed up to level 21 before continuing with the main mission.

Here's a hint for scoring easy xp: head out the North Gate and kill bears and gnomes.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this game. And agreed: accumulating gold doesn't make much sense.

Last edited by richardperdido; 12-18-2012 at 03:39 PM.
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karansaraf View Post
Where the hell is smugglers cove? im going north from the north gate of callaheim and all I find is a shore, lake , gnoll dens and witches. No desert, cove etc.
You are going the opposite direction! When you leave the North gate of Callaheim, vere right and go for a bit and then you will come across a stone wall with a gate - this is Cold Sands Keep (I think that's what it's called - open the map when you leave the North gate for the preceise name). From there, leave the only other gate in the fortress and you will be in a desert region.
When you look at the map of that regoin, Smuggler's Cove is pretty easy to find.
12-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Sunclaws balm

So i have the healing POTION but where do i find seeds?!
12-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible View Post
So i have the healing POTION but where do i find seeds?!
I think they're around those houses on the beach. (please tell me if you know what I mean, if not I'll go into detail). You only have to find one, then you go into a house, then out and it will appear again.
12-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Quick Question

How do I get someone to not try to kill me. I became an outlaw, then pickpocketed Quentin. How do I get him not to hate me and instead restore my reputation?
12-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Slifer View Post
How do I get someone to not try to kill me. I became an outlaw, then pickpocketed Quentin. How do I get him not to hate me and instead restore my reputation?
No idea but i did same thing...i also kinda umm..killed the guy who gives superb potions for balm...(facepalm)
12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
I think if u swim back to drake island u are able to get the gem back
And I think it was called temple seal
12-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible View Post
No idea but i did same thing...i also kinda umm..killed the guy who gives superb potions for balm...(facepalm)
do any other ppl sell them?