• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 86.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Run Aby, Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun !!!

Help poor Aby, the unluckiest and clumsiest raccoon, escape from his assailants. Whether being pursued by the hunters in his native forest, by the police in town or by the bikers on Route 66.5, Aby never stops running to escape from all these dangers.

UNLIMITED MODE
Slide, jump and accelerate to dodge all the obstacles in your path. Collect coins and unlock loads of power-ups. Achieve the best score you can and complete 50 exclusive challenges.

STORY MODE
Progress through 30 levels split across 3 different universes, and take on every kind of obstacle and unique situation: a catapult, an American football stadium, elephants, and trucks, just to name a few.
Get an overview of the next update by completing Story mode.

WINTER RUSH MODE
Aby's back!
He's supposed to be on vacation in the mountains, but some bogus Santas have decided to spoil his fun. Quick as a flash, he jumps on his sled and hurtles down the slopes to escape.
Check out the three game phases for even more fun:
1 - Progress by dodging the obstacles.
2 - Take your enemies out by throwing snowballs at them.
3 - Survive a terrifying avalanche.

Features:
- 50 challenges to take on in Unlimited mode
- 30 levels in Story mode
- Lots of enemies to shake off or avoid (hunters, policemen, bikers, footballers, elephants, etc.)
- Lots of power-ups available (Ghost, Magnet, Extra life, Shield...)
- Objects to unlock (characters, shoes, etc.)
- Universal iPhone/iPad version
- Game center

-------------------------------
CURIOUS? More info on:
-------------------------------
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

pixelratio.es/
twitter.com/Pixel_Ratio
www.facebook.com/pages/Pixel-Ratio-SC
12-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Deluxe? What's the difference with the first one? Anyone know?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Deluxe? What's the difference with the first one? Anyone know?
I would like to know that aswell.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I would like to know that aswell.
If i get at least 3x (preferably 4x) the regular coin gain, and no IAPs, i will gladly pay $3 for it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
If i get at least 3x (preferably 4x) the regular coin gain, and no IAPs, i will gladly pay $3 for it.
! + a better framerate and I would buy it without a second thought because it has a lot of potential

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Hello.

Im programmer of Aby Escape.

We did a lot of improvements on performance. We get 50-60FPS on iPhone3GS, and 60FPS on iPhone4 and newer Devices.

The game has a new playable level that has three different gameplay modes.

Story Mode, and all environments are unlocked
You have 2000 coins at the beginning, two characters and all powerUps unlocked to level1.

Please, check out the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja49T8uo--4

We are working on Aby all time, so, all your opinions are welcome

You also have an update of the free version, its the same of the deluxe version without the coins and all environments locked.

Thank you!

Regards

Game developer at Pixel Ratio.
Enjoy Aby Escape for FREE on iOS