★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gameloft Sales!

12-19-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjmedia View Post
I think the new update lets you adjust the camera, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Yeah..it's better in certain instances.. But especially when I walk towards the camera it starts swinging around again.. Welps..I'll play around with the camera tomorrow night.. I'm *still* too dizzy to start the game again... I know, I know...I'm a weak sauce!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
12-19-2012, 01:13 AM
Now that I bought Wild Blood and NFS Most Wanted, I'm having trouble deciding between The Dark Knight Rises and NOVA 3(only got 0.99). I hear the TDKR is fun but it's super repetitive and NOVA3 is supposedly the best game in the series.

Any suggestions?

12-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalkmydude View Post
Now that I bought Wild Blood and NFS Most Wanted, I'm having trouble deciding between The Dark Knight Rises and NOVA 3(only got 0.99). I hear the TDKR is fun but it's super repetitive and NOVA3 is supposedly the best game in the series.

Any suggestions?
Nova 3 for sure; despite being of different genres, it's a better game overall.
12-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Nova 3 easy...
12-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Quote:

Any suggestions?
Why not both? I have yet to play NOVA 3, but I'm sure it's good, and I have played TDKR and it's also good. Some missions can get repetitive, but it is fun.
12-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Yeah, both are good, but considering he only has 99 cents to spend it's probably best to purchase the better of the two.
12-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticXD View Post
Yeah, both are good, but considering he only has 99 cents to spend it's probably best to purchase the better of the two.
Lol! I missed where he said he only had a buck left. My bad!
12-19-2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Yeah..it's better in certain instances.. But especially when I walk towards the camera it starts swinging around again.. Welps..I'll play around with the camera tomorrow night.. I'm *still* too dizzy to start the game again... I know, I know...I'm a weak sauce!

Wasn't there an option to fix the camera completely behind your character?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Quote:

Any suggestions?
Of the two, I'd go with NOVA 3. The spectacular online experience alone is worth the buck.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
12-19-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Lol! I missed where he said he only had a buck left. My bad!
Even, a buck is important! Haha