Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2012, 03:21 PM

Default Dungeon Fighter Gunner - (By NEXON Company)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-19-2012 at 03:21 AM..
Old 12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
I stopped playing nexon after they committed borderline fraud and all sorts of nasties with "maplestory live!"...

They are only on apple to get rich quick and don't give a care for customer support.

Never did get a response to ANY of my customer support queries and I was allways polite.
NONE....
NADA ZIP....
NOTHING....

I remember this company being one of the few in a lot of years that actually made me want to push apple for a refund (and there haven't been many of those as I can count them on one hand). They are the only company on my blacklist that actually committed an actual scam with my purchase, No kidding.

If you don't speak their language, they won't bother to help you. It really is that simple.
These guys are jokers, don't bother with this.
Figures....
Old 12-18-2012, 03:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
I stopped playing nexon after they committed borderline fraud and all sorts of nasties with "maplestory live!"...

They are the only company on my blacklist that actually committed an actual scam with my purchase, No kidding. The others just screwed up but these people are in a whole different league of badness on their own

What was the scam? Color me intrigued!

I have a couple of the MStory games but never a bug fan of them, also got combat arms but it really didnt clicked with me. Not a big fan of their games, some of them have potential but seem like wasted oportunities.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Well I have played Maple Story for a long time when I was younger, and customer support was really awful. Had to stop though, since one does not play MMORPG with 18 years at his back.

This game (Dungeon Fighter Gunner) looks nice, however I've stopped playing all sorts of RGP-like games, since it takes a really lot of time, nowadays I play only puzzles or games which require some sort of skill to win.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

This game, compared to the MMO it's based on, is a smear on the shadow of its former self.

Gone is the classic beat-em-up style combo system, with hot bars used instead. Gone is the silky-smooth frame rate, in favor of cheap-looking sprite animations. But don't worry, there is now walls and walls and WALLS of text to mindlessly tap through in some mind-numbingly standard KRPG fare that makes me RRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

If you can't tell, I freaking hate this game, because I played Dungeon Fighter Online when it came out and loved the hell out of it, and this... THING... Is nowhere even close to its older sibling.

In short, if you enjoyed the MMO, this game will make you want to scratch your eyeballs out. Yes, I think it's that bad. If you haven't played the MMO, this game will feel like any standard KRPG schlock that currently gluts the App Store.

One out of five stars from me, because of how HUGE a betrayal this game is to me as someone who casually enjoyed the original DFO. Go play DFO on the PC, and never. EVER. Speak of this to me again.

Sincerely,

Mr. Album
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Seems to blend bland krpg mechanics with poorly controlled final fight sidescrolling! Woo?!

This feels too cheaply made to take seriously.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:01 AM
Banned
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to wumingmaster

The PC version is 95/100.
But the iOs version is 15/100.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I won't be buying a Nexon game again. Even if the game is free I refuse to play anything by that company. Cave Crawlers was one of my favourite games but it was constantly crashing and freezing. loads of reviews saying please fix and they until today ignore it all. And Maple Story I have absolute no comment!