12-18-2012, 09:43 PM
NEW UPDATE OUT!

With widescreen support and all kinds of goodies! Thank you Cybertime!!!
12-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Haven't played this in a while, but did the update. Did prices of upgrades go up a lot? I don't remember upgrades to my helmet, punches, etc, costing almost a million gems before. Am I just forgetting?

12-18-2012, 11:21 PM
The update erased my saved game...

That would have been ok because the game is fun to replay but...

What's new??

- IAPs

- Item prices increased, not just a bit

Deleting the game now.

Last edited by shoi; 12-19-2012 at 01:22 AM.
12-19-2012, 01:45 AM
I'm not saying this is a deal-breaker for me, but there was always something so sweet and pure about Crazy Hedgy and now seeing a $65 IAP is just...semi-unsettling. Is nothing sacred in this world anymore? *throws tantrum*

Not to that degree, but yeah...gah.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-19-2012, 02:38 AM
I take it the controls are the same? Tilt only?
12-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I'm not saying this is a deal-breaker for me, but there was always something so sweet and pure about Crazy Hedgy and now seeing a $65 IAP is just...semi-unsettling. Is nothing sacred in this world anymore? *throws tantrum*

Not to that degree, but yeah...gah.
Considering the sales of the game, I don't blame them for adding IAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I take it the controls are the same? Tilt only?
Think so.
12-19-2012, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Considering the sales of the game, I don't blame them for adding IAP.

Think so.
if I did not loose my saved data, it may have been ok...
but IAP and lost data is too much.
Too bad I really really liked this game and even sent it as a gift...

Last edited by shoi; 12-19-2012 at 03:29 AM.
12-20-2012, 10:01 AM
V2.1

Hello everybody!

IAP
Yes, the update brings also IAP, but you don't need IAP to play through the game. Without revenue the game has no future and we try now to get more out of it. The game cost us more than 300k EUR and we earned a fractional amount of that until today!

Why everytime graphics update but no new levels?
With the graphic update and support for the new devices we hope for a feature through Apple. It is more important than levels. Sorry, but we need a lot of new customers to achieve new levels.

expensive items
The Items are more expensive, thats true, but not because of hunting for IAP! Solved achievements raises the gem multiplier, so when you play a while you earn much more gems than in the old version.

We hope you enjoy playing through the achievements and beat your high-scores.
12-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertime View Post
Hello everybody!

IAP
Yes, the update brings also IAP, but you don't need IAP to play through the game. Without revenue the game has no future and we try now to get more out of it. The game cost us more than 300k EUR and we earned a fractional amount of that until today!

With the graphic update and support for the new devices we hope for a feature through Apple. It is more important than levels. Sorry, but we need a lot of new customers to achieve new levels.

expensive items
The Items are more expensive, thats true, but not because of hunting for IAP! Solved achievements raises the gem multiplier, so when you play a while you earn much more gems than in the old version.

Time to reinstall

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
12-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertime View Post
Hello everybody!

IAP

expensive items

Nice. But I need help... I am only missing ONE coin, the first one of Stage 34. I have searched it up and down, left and right and anywhere, and still not been able to find it. Could you help, please?