★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beast Boxing Turbo - Submitted to the Mac App Store

12-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Beast Boxing Turbo - Submitted to the Mac App Store

Beast Boxing Turbo is coming to the Mac App Store on February 5th, 2013!

I know some of you were fans of Beast Boxing 3D for iOS, so I wanted to tip you off that this is on the way. You can also just download a demo or buy the game direct from me at http://www.beastboxing.com, but if you're a MAS gamer, this is on the way!

It's actually a complete remake of the iOS original that came out in 2010, but features completely redesigned gameplay for keyboards, mice, and gamepads, new content, gear that you can equip, huge skill caps for upgrades, and NewGame Plus that will punch you into submission.

Here's the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

And some obligatory screenshots:

Feel free to post if you have any questions!

Beast Boxing Turbo (upgraded monster boxing, Mac), Beast Boxing 3D (monster boxing, iOS Universal), Yum Num's Galaxy (family/kids game, iPad)

Website | Twitter | Facebook

Last edited by getluky; 01-30-2013 at 05:33 PM.
12-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Thank you for the tip off!

Than you for the tip off! I am excited to learn that Beast Boxing Turbo is on it's way.

Do you have any idea of yet as to when to expect MAC to come out with it? Late next year?
01-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Than you for the tip off! I am excited to learn that Beast Boxing Turbo is on it's way.

Do you have any idea of yet as to when to expect MAC to come out with it? Late next year?
Wow, great timing! I was just about to post here that Beast Boxing Turbo for the MAS is releasing on February 5th, next week. So get your gloves ready!

Beast Boxing Turbo (upgraded monster boxing, Mac), Beast Boxing 3D (monster boxing, iOS Universal), Yum Num's Galaxy (family/kids game, iPad)

02-05-2013, 03:11 PM
BBT was just released, so please come see our thread in the regular Mac App Store Games forum here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=177339