★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-21-2012, 08:42 PM
Ok, I just played the Lite version. I'm not much into the shmup scene, but since this a touch-original game, I thought give it a try. Not bad. Interesting concept. How worth it is it getting the full version?
12-22-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
This game seems very promising. For some reason I thought there was going to be more new stuff before the App Store holiday but this is probably the most interesting thing so far.

re: Bytebrain

No upgrades is fine by me. Ikaruga was great without 'em in fact lack thereof was part of the reason it was a better game than Radiant Silvergun. Kinda germane here what with Salvo taking some aesthetic/level design cues from Treasure.
But this game doesn't have any color mechanic which Ikaruga made use of .
If Ikaruga didn't have the color mechanic, it would have been a very boring game indeed...

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Game Impressions

A Continue Option would be great since the Game isn`t really easy so far but still good enough to make me want to play through it
01-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Never noticed this game til it was at the top of this forum. Cool, free version, I love shmups and it is landscape so I can play fullscreen on my tv, so gotta try it. Going to download free version now.
01-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Got the game, really fun! This is great cause I don't really have a lot of fantasy shmups, and this one plays in landscape mode, so I can play on my tv. Since I can play in zoom mode on my tv, there are no borders.

Cool too, that there are alot of difficulty settings. Wow, ultra hard, is really hard. Usually I play on the hardest settings possible, but in this game, hard is about right for me. Really fun game! Highly recommended.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	305.5 KB
ID:	51867  

Last edited by Connector; 01-14-2013 at 05:54 PM.
01-14-2013, 06:13 PM
A visually engrossing experience and a fun game as well. I like the changes in direction as you scroll and a giant spider? Okay! Having a lot of fun with this! Recommended!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-21-2013, 07:38 AM
Up 7 shooting again.
Ikaruga
12-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
Up 7 shooting again.
Ikaruga
What does this mean?
01-01-2014, 12:45 PM
since the price wuz lowered i thought id let folkz know + ive been playing it again. i cant pinpoint y it reminds me of that Masterp.e.a.c.e. thtz all m'Lord

DBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
01-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
since the price wuz lowered i thought id let folkz know + ive been playing it again. i cant pinpoint y it reminds me of that Masterp.e.a.c.e. thtz all m'Lord
Yup, it is fun, thtz all m'Lordz!