Support our Sponsors:

Old 10-19-2012, 06:35 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Likewise. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts drloony.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:02 AM

Thanks for testing it for us Drloony.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:39 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Yeah, thanks.

Sounds like a waste, then. And, frankly, I'm surprised it wasn't pulled already.

Perhaps everyone at Goko (including the VP of Monetization) is too busy crying in a corner over the failed "official" release to notice.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Goko just went into public beta, so it's available to everyone now. And what's more, it works on iOS - I'm playing Dominion on my iphone right now! The web site itself isn't so clean, but the game seems to work ok. Took a couple times to get it to load completely (sometimes it will just hang while loading) and play feels a bit slow compared to playing on a PC, but it still works well enough to play!
Old 12-19-2012, 03:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
Goko just went into public beta, so it's available to everyone now. And what's more, it works on iOS - I'm playing Dominion on my iphone right now! The web site itself isn't so clean, but the game seems to work ok. Took a couple times to get it to load completely (sometimes it will just hang while loading) and play feels a bit slow compared to playing on a PC, but it still works well enough to play!
Bloody hell, it really DOES work! It's not even that clunky! What's going on lol
Old 12-19-2012, 04:07 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Sad to say, but I'm envious of the Dominion available on Android. They've even got all the expansions. Why is that game still allowed there? Wasn't official Dominion announced for Android too?

Goku doesn't seem to work too well on my iPhone 4. Much of the play area is off screen. Also the music doesn't stop if you switch out of the browser. Weird. I will have to try it on my iPad.

Last edited by crunc; 12-19-2012 at 04:11 PM..
Old 12-19-2012, 05:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Sad to say, but I'm envious of the Dominion available on Android. They've even got all the expansions. Why is that game still allowed there? Wasn't official Dominion announced for Android too?

Goku doesn't seem to work too well on my iPhone 4. Much of the play area is off screen. Also the music doesn't stop if you switch out of the browser. Weird. I will have to try it on my iPad.
If you slide your thumb on the black area at the top/bottom, you can move the page over to see the right side (or just view the site in landscape mode and scroll down using the black area on the sides, though on the iPhone 4, those areas may be pretty minimal), and there's a music button there for turning it off.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Wait... what? Do you mean Androminion?
I have an android Galaxy tablet just for testing my apps on but I would actually consider buying a game for it if it was something good!