★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-19-2012, 08:57 PM
#71
This game is SO good!

No undo button, please add game center (I like to know where I stack up in endless mode,) add another endless mode if anything... Please don't mess with this one! It's great as it is, IMHO!

Also, I would like to know the rank of my defender, it's hard to tell what's upgraded, and what's not...

Over all, even if you didn't change a thing, no updates ever.,.. This is still a great game!

No undo button, it's cheating!
12-19-2012, 09:19 PM
#72
Each defender has a certain number of dots denoting level in the bottom right corner of their sprite

12-19-2012, 09:37 PM
#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by idub76 View Post
Each defender has a certain number of dots denoting level in the bottom right corner of their sprite
Haha! I just thought that was a hit/action count down timer thingy! Makes sense, now!!!! It's both!! Haha!

Thanks for the post!
12-19-2012, 10:06 PM
#74
Heh, no problem
12-20-2012, 02:08 AM
#75
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 280
So this is fun!

I came across a small bug: my level 3 stars have disappeared. I have been achieving three stars on each level before moving on to the next one, but on level 3, I now have zero stars. Not a huge deal but something's obviously a little wonky there.

I'm a little nervous about the consumable IAP, because I've seen so many good games ruined by it. Anybody up to level 30+ yet and can let us know whether they can comfortably play without it?

Cheers.
12-20-2012, 06:26 AM
#76
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
...I'm a little nervous about the consumable IAP, because I've seen so many good games ruined by it. Anybody up to level 30+ yet and can let us know whether they can comfortably play without it?
I am on level 15 without using a single "shop" consumable item. You do acquire these through level mastery in some cases so fingers crossed they remain un-necessary, even though they are avaliable throuh normal game play to some extent I'm unlikely to use them. I would be glad to support the developer wih IAP but consumables "cheats" are not appealing.

Edit: Gave in and had to use 3 consumable "shop" action points in level 17 only to lose, still haven't resorted to IAP.

Last edited by undeadcow; 12-20-2012 at 06:37 PM.
12-20-2012, 01:06 PM
#77
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
So this is fun!

I came across a small bug: my level 3 stars have disappeared.
Glad you like the game

That's a strange bug! Are all the star awards for the other levels you've completed accurate? What level are you on now?
Can't say I've encountered any bug like this in testing, but I'll try and get to the bottom of it!
12-20-2012, 06:35 PM
#78
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by formulae View Post
That's a strange bug! Are all the star awards for the other levels you've completed accurate? What level are you on now?
Can't say I've encountered any bug like this in testing, but I'll try and get to the bottom of it!
Yep, the others seem fine.

I'm not sure when the stars disappeared. As best I can recall, I messed up level 9, backed out to the level select screen to start again, and noticed the level 3 stars were missing. Sorry I can't be more precise than that.

Cheers.
12-20-2012, 06:59 PM
#79
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
As best I can recall, I messed up level 9, backed out to the level select screen to start again, and noticed the level 3 stars were missing. Sorry I can't be more precise than that.
No worries - Thanks for letting me know about it!
12-21-2012, 05:43 PM
#80
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Edit: Gave in and had to use 3 consumable "shop" action points in level 17 only to lose, still haven't resorted to IAP.
Do you think shop items used in a failed level should be refunded? Haven't had any feedback on that particular point yet.