★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take on the role of Gumbo and put your mad bouncing skills to the test in an epic game of trampoline dodgeball! Your cheeky buddies are armed with a shiny new ball that has your name on it; perfect your timing and fine-tune your steering as you weave your way through the sky to victory. Ideal for a quick buzz while waiting for the bus, or push your trampoline dodgeballing skills to the limit as you complete all 14 challenges, with 16 goodies to unlock along the way!

* Simple yet insanely addictive gameplay
* Stacks of outrageous tricks to perform
* Polished animations and original art style
* Wacky cast of loveable characters
* Original soundtrack with crisp sound effects
* Bounce in style - gear up with a score of unlockable goodies
* Crush your friends - overcome challenges, earn trophies and climb to the top of the Game Center leaderboard

Visit our official site at http://www.wizzlewazzle.com
Follow us on Twitter @WizWazGames
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/wizzlewazzlegames

WizWazBen's comments:
G'day. I'm Ben Boersch, the programming half of Wizzle Wazzle; my partner in crime is animator Stu Lloyd. We're both ex-Firemint devs that've teamed up to make our crazy game ideas a reality. We wanted to let you know about our first title, "Tramampoline", which is now live on the iTunes App Store:

Tramampoline's an arcade-style endless game (a la Flight Control, Fruit Ninja) with a one-touch plus accelerometer control scheme and wacky, cartoony art style.

YouTube trailer: video

I'll be checking in on this thread as often as I can (I spent many an hour lurking the TouchArcade forums during every single Real Racing release ) so if you have any thoughts, opinions, feedback or questions about Tramampoline, please share them!
01-07-2013, 07:16 AM
I played this game recently. Never thought bouncing up and down on a trampoline and collecting balloons could be so much fun! Higher... higher... HIGHER INTO THE SUN!!!

02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Hints and Tips

Hey,

For all the people who have requested tips on achieving a higher score, here's a little collection of info that I personally use and find helps a great deal.

02-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Insane new score!!

Game Center player "ll4inee" managed to achieve a score of 223,471! Placing them at the top of the leaderboard. Just goes to show what can be accomplished once mastering the bounce!

Is there anybody who thinks they have what it takes to beat this score?!?!

The challenge is ON!!!!
02-22-2013, 05:11 AM
Downloading now
02-22-2013, 10:55 PM
That's great! We would love to hear any feedback (good or bad) to help us improve the game.
02-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Here's some behind the scenes action for those who are interested in the technical side of things!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by StuLloyd; 02-23-2013 at 09:23 AM.
02-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuLloyd View Post
Game Center player "ll4inee" managed to achieve a score of 223,471! Placing them at the top of the leaderboard. Just goes to show what can be accomplished once mastering the bounce!

Is there anybody who thinks they have what it takes to beat this score?!?!

The challenge is ON!!!!
Bought it just now because of the challenge lol.

edit:

ugh, my excitement just got to me... it's not universal.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER

Last edited by F34R; 02-23-2013 at 09:24 AM.
02-26-2013, 02:46 AM
1,000 points in 1 minute!

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Update 1.0.2 is now available!

- iPad support
- Challenges are now linked with Game Center achievements
- Hints and tips
- Various bug fixes and optimisations.