Eagle Lake - real-time tactical maze combat
We're a small team from Ireland and the US. We're about to release our game and we'd love a bit of love from the forums.
It's our first game but we have big plans
(UPDATE: And we're live on the App Store.)
Enjoy retro arcade action in this 1 or 2 player classic. Stalk your AI enemies, making use of the grid-based landscape and bonus weapons through 27 increasingly difficult levels.
When you've beaten the computer, use Game Center to challenge your friends (albeit one at a time).
Amazing Features include:
* Unlock 27 different levels of 1 Player action - potentially hours of your life we guarantee you will NEVER get back.
* Nine different maps and random bonuses for 2 Player adventures (if you really do have a girlfriend, and she's not just in Canada).
* iCade joystick support.
* Multiple bonuses. They spin! They zoom! One makes you invisible (N.B. not in real life, but wouldn't that be awesome? Or would flying be better? I'm never sure)
* Exclusive graphics designed by a programmer who isn't very good at art, but likes black and green to a potentially scary amount, because it makes him think of the old VT terminal he had to use when he was at University.
* In-game soundtrack performed by a programmer who isn't very good at in-game soundtracks! Don't worry, you can turn it off. We did.
* Sound effects! They go 'Bang' and stuff. No expense spared.
* Speed synthesis! Yeah! Really! It talks!
* Surprisingly fun to play. Actually, this bit is true.
Last edited by lategaming; 12-20-2012 at 02:56 PM..