App description: Welcome to CandyWorld where your finger becomes a virtual tongue that slash and eat as many candies as they appear on screen with more than 50 candies available.

Perform incredible combos, collect chocolate coins and special golden chocolate eggs in this frantic and exciting arcade game.

You can buy 14 different tongues and some of them with special particle effects, fully 3d scenes, music tracks and powerups in the candy shop!

CandyWorld:Bites is an incredible fun game for all ages and with beautiful animated scenes and a wide variety of candies to bite that will make your inner kid jump into this sweet world.

OmarChapa's comments:
Hi, my name is Omar Chapa and I'm an Indie Developer from Mexico currently living in Vancouver, Canada. I've made a game for iPad called CandyWorld: Bites that is right now on sale at $0.99.

In CandyWorld: Bites your finger becomes a virtual tongue and you start slashing and eating candies that fly in the screen in the same fashion as fruit ninja but with fully 3d environments placed on this candy world.

The game has 3 different 3d scenes, 14 tongues with special fx and powerups.

I just wanted to communicate the release and that now is on sale for a few days by this medium because sometimes is really hard for indie developers get to the gamers and that our games get noticed.

I will post a video of the gameplay and some screenshots, for anyone who try it I will like that give me any feedback or comment, I really appreciate any kind of comment about the game

Gameplay Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Screenshots

12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Promocodes !!!

Here are some promocodes for anyone who wish to try my game, the only thing I'm asking for them is give me here any kind of feedback or comment about the game, Thanks!

Promocodes:
9KL93AMXF36F
MX7EXAR6EWJ9
YJY36PHET6HK

12-20-2012, 01:49 AM
Thank You

Took YJY36PHET6HK
Thanks!
12-20-2012, 02:17 AM
Great, but........

Just tried the game. Best way o describe it is that it's Fruit Ninja for younger gamers. I loved how super colorful it is. Also loved the animations. very smooth with a hilarious tongue character. But, first off, it won't orientate. You can only play it to one side. (I hate that). Second is slow load times. Otherwise a cute game.
12-20-2012, 02:28 AM
Thanks for your feedback

I'm really happy that you liked and also thanks for the suggestion of the screen orientation, I will be fixing those issues with coming updates, and yes the fruit ninja for younger gamers was the idea at the beginning but also I'm trying to make this game for everyone.
In the following weeks new scenes will be available and also new tongues
12-20-2012, 12:45 PM
More Promocodes

Here are 2 more promcodes for anyone who wants to try CandyWorld: Bites, just leave any comment or feedback about the game.

Promocodes:

NPXWFT3PPWXM
W7KTWF6H6FEW
12-20-2012, 11:41 PM
iTunes $15 Contest for CandyWorld: Bites HD

In the contest section we post a contest to win a itunes $15 card celebrating the launch of CandyWorld: Bites for iPad!

Enter the Contest here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=171526