★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

12-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota US
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stoscartgrouch View Post
What level is it released at?
Level 24

GC id: Foxtail20
12-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota US
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Odds must be higher bc I just got my 3rd leap year while trying for paper.
I need Paper too, what are you trying?

GC id: Foxtail20

12-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtail2010 View Post
I need Paper too, what are you trying?
Lava/Lichen

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
12-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Does anyone know best combo for Blue Moon?

Does Panlong+Storm or Crystal+Snow really have a 50% chance of getting one?
I have had te best luck firefly and snow for blue moon. Fails can give sun, moon, and leap year.
12-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 157
Still need my 2nd Leap year and Emerald egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Odds must be higher bc I just got my 3rd leap year while trying for paper.
Big GRRRR, just got so close to Emerald was happy to see 23:37 timer with Crystal and Lichen then realized it was another Blue Moon (already have several hibernating) rather than Emerald. Happy Dragon making today!

Will have to try Lava and Lichen next I guess if it is producing some Leap Years today.
12-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 116
Woohoo just got my first acopolyse with bloom forge, onto clover next for me happy breeding everyone
12-20-2012, 10:36 PM
the Seasonal dragon has changed again, anniversary statues have red xmas hat and the gem gifting tree has been decorated like a xmas tree.

and the isalnd have changed look like they have snow on the edges.

edit- a lot of the building have snow on them plus some decoration have xmas decoration on them too.

and new decoration a Snow Globe!

Last edited by N3sty5; 12-20-2012 at 10:41 PM.
12-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota US
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3sty5 View Post
the Seasonal dragon has changed again, anniversary statues have red xmas hat and the gem gifting tree has been decorated like a xmas tree.

and the isalnd have changed look like they have snow on the edges.

edit- a lot of the building have snow on them plus some decoration have xmas decoration on them too.

and new decoration a Snow Globe!
Yeah I like the new holiday look, not overdone - and the Seasonal is sharp! I left a lot of original trees on some islands and they've turned blue! Really like them with my bluer habitats. Bought the snow globe, but wish it stood out a bit more considering the hefty price ($12+m).
It's fun to see the astral decorations do their animation things again.

GC id: Foxtail20

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 12-20-2012 at 10:58 PM.
12-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,171
Paper is being a pain. 12 hour fails a lot of the time. Just got my 4th leap year!

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
12-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota US
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Paper is being a pain. 12 hour fails a lot of the time. Just got my 4th leap year!
Oh sorry. No Paper for me yet either, but happy to get my second Apocalypse a bit ago - Lichen/Magnetic.

GC id: Foxtail20