★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gameloft Sales!

12-20-2012, 11:15 AM
How can I update 9mm? the game says there's an update available, but when I press it, it redirects me to the game in the app store
12-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Looks like they're adding some stuff like Backstab. Still no Shadow Guardian, which is the only GL game I'd still like to try.

12-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
looks like they're adding some stuff like backstab. Still no shadow guardian, which is the only gl game i'd still like to try.
gameloft please put shadow guardian on sale!!!
12-20-2012, 01:35 PM
According to the Gangstar Rio listing they've added:

Shrek Kart
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
BackStab
The Adventures of Tintin - The Game

I'm not interested in Shrek Kart... I own all the others except Tintin, is it any good?

For a refresher the other games in the $0.99 sale are:

Wild Blood
The Dark Knight Rises
N.O.V.A. 3
Order & Chaos Online
9mm
Iron Man 2
The Settlers

I'm hoping maybe they add a few more games tomorrow. I'd love to see other older games drop.

EDIT:

Maybe a mod could edit the first post and include the names of the games on sale?
12-20-2012, 02:32 PM
I haven't purchased a new GL game in awhile now and figure I should grab a couple while on sale. What should be at the top of my list?

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
12-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Too bad, I was hoping that Splinter Cell would get a price cut. Might just buy it for full price...
12-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I haven't purchased a new GL game in awhile now and figure I should grab a couple while on sale. What should be at the top of my list?
What kind of games do you like?

Many of these games have free versions... my suggestion would be download the free editions and go from there. It turned out of all those listed, 9mm was the one I wanted the most... followed by BackStab. But, that's me. I've bought nearly all of these games for various reasons. N.O.V.A. 3, for instance, just because sometimes I like that genre of game and it's pretty much the best at what it does. Wild Blood just looked awesome... there's no demo of it but my past with Gameloft game purchases eased my mind about it and low and behold a bunch of folks here are enjoying it. If you want something for massive online, then Order & Chaos... I actually didn't, so I passed on that.

Go with your gut... but do the demos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerc View Post
Too bad, I was hoping that Splinter Cell would get a price cut. Might just buy it for full price...
It's been $1 before... I wouldn't be too surprised if it ended up on sale if they add more games. Might as well at least hold out until the appstore freeze on prices hits on the 21st.

EDIT: Splinter Cell Conviction was part of last years sales and it hit on the 21st. So maybe there's a third wave of titles to be added but they just wanted to space em out in batches.

Last edited by nightc1; 12-20-2012 at 02:41 PM.
12-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Meh... no Eternal Legacy HD price drop yet.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I have them all and my favorite so far is Wild Blood, it has somewhat of an uneven difficulty spike which made me grind a bit but as im enjoying the game so much I didnt mind it.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
12-20-2012, 04:04 PM
We need $1 sales on different games previous users bought like games;

Modern Combat (series)
NOVA 2
Dungeon Hunter 2
Dungron Huter HD
Shadow Guardian
Gangster Miami Vindication
Spider-Man Total Mayhem
Prince Of Persia Warrior Within
Assassins Creed