★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Studio 3wg
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 26.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Last egg :
!! Launch offer: this game will be available for free download for 3 days starting is official launch, so dont miss out!!

The sky was blue, the birds were sleeping, the sea was calm, the temperature was just right, and everything was looking like it was going to be a wonderful day. until the plane flew over the island. Clearly in a bad way, the hold of the plane opened and all its cargo fell out, which came crashing down on top of a nest. Its owner, a beautiful bird of many colours, woke up on the brink of death and tried to save her egg, but in the panic, her egg was caught by a branch and went tumbling into the cargo. It is at this moment that you! Yes you! Become the hero of Last egg! Your mission is to save the last remaining egg of this multicoloured bird and to return it to her safely.

Last egg is a simple game of physics. The egg starts on top of a more-or-less stable pile of cargo, branches, rocks, ice cubes and many other bits of debris. Some objects are destructible, others have unexpected effects. Your objective is to ensure the egg reaches the ground safely and stays on dry land. If it falls in the water, you will fail.

With bright and colourful graphics, this is a game for all the family. As well as being completely non-violent, the difficulty increases little by little as you advance through the levels, providing optimal gaming experience. Play alone or play with friends and finish all 80 levels of this puzzle game!

JogaLoca's comments:
Hi touch arcade forum members,

Here is my new free ipad game made with love.

The game is free and my best christmas gift will that it make some donwloads.

There is 80 levels of fun (all for free no in'app)

Don't hesitate to download it (since it is free) and rate.

12-31-2012, 05:04 AM
Update is coming

Hi,

Just a small topic to inform that the update of last egg is on the way.

You will now be able to create your own level and share them with your friends.

Will be happy to get your critics to make this game better.

12-31-2012, 05:11 AM
interesting game,will try this

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
12-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Nice physics, plays well. Looks easy, but gets you thinking.
12-31-2012, 06:39 PM
So... Angry Kevin?
01-07-2013, 04:15 AM
First looks easy but now, ... Level 23, hard and so good to play.

Really get me thinking !!!

I'll do it !
01-07-2013, 04:39 AM
It's a really cool game, levels getting more and more hard..
Nice graphics