★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

12-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardperdido View Post
Climb into the sewer. There's a dude hanging out around the entrance. He can turn you back into a "lawful citizen"
problem is, that's who he killed
12-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issac View Post
problem is, that's who he killed
No, he picked his pocket

And now enough with all the spoilers. I mean whoever comes to a "Aralon HELP thread" knows he will get spoiled

12-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
No, he picked his pocket

And now enough with all the spoilers. I mean whoever comes to a "Aralon HELP thread" knows he will get spoiled

You're right - he didn't kill him. My bad.
12-20-2012, 09:22 PM
im lost again..where is the swamp starting from calliheim?
http://cdn2.toucharcade.com/images/smilies/confused.gif
12-21-2012, 06:38 AM
For the life of it, I can't find the dude I need to kill in Smuggler's Cove. Get into Cold Sands Harbor, leave through the other door, eventually I run into lvl 35 beasties and antlion type sand creatures......What am I missing???
12-21-2012, 04:15 PM
what do i do with all the sapphires and emeralds and diamonds i am getting? i know there is a guy in the bank thats wants them but when i enterend the bank the second time he attacked me and i killed him... i now have about 5 of each and i havent sold them because i dont know if i need them or not???
12-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardperdido View Post
For the life of it, I can't find the dude I need to kill in Smuggler's Cove. Get into Cold Sands Harbor, leave through the other door, eventually I run into lvl 35 beasties and antlion type sand creatures......What am I missing???
it is on the map when you leave north of cold hand it should be south east it will have a mark called smugglers cove. when you leave cold hand you wanna stay on the right hand side and you should soon see some smugglers and then you will come onto a beach just search that area and follow your map to find the cave
12-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the tip. I finally figured it out.
12-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Harems wares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITrocks View Post
Where is Harwen's Wares? :P All I see is a house, cottage, abandoned house, Raquel's house and the Red Lion.
Harems Wares is a person in one of the places on terin ridge or whatever ridge it's called
12-23-2012, 10:32 AM
How do I get head or shoulder armor? I just want some head armor sothat I can feel like I am not missing anything... I have enough money I am shure (22000$) but I don't know where to buy it! Can anyone help?