Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:31 PM
mden2013 mden2013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Default

Having played this port, it's fantastic. It's criminal that it isn't getting more press here...

Go buy it and play it and cook it then serve it! Do it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:01 AM
Drakeer Melkhor's Avatar
Drakeer Melkhor Drakeer Melkhor is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mden2013 View Post
Having played this port, it's fantastic. It's criminal that it isn't getting more press here...
This time of the year the AppStore get a little crowded of new titles, that's why!

Anyway, I put this title in the hidden gems thread to get some attention from the users!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...125221&page=11
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 AM
SeppTB SeppTB is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17
Default

There's a TouchArcade review up now at least! (And a very good one at that)

So my thanks to TA for alerting me to this, I'm actually going to buy the more expensive PC version because for some reason the idea of the keyboard commands appeals to me. I'll likely double buy if this ever makes it over to the iPhone side.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:40 PM
chubigans's Avatar
chubigans chubigans is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 39
Default

Hey, thanks! I've just announce the new gameplay update that'll be coming in January, which will also introduce a new food-

http://www.vertigogaming.net/blog/?p=2293

Also the Free version of Cook, Serve, Delicious is now available! It contains two full gameplay days and a catering challenge:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cook-serve-delicious!-free/id587837657?ls=1&mt=8
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Appletini Appletini is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 2,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubigans View Post
Hey, thanks! I've just announce the new gameplay update that'll be coming in January, which will also introduce a new food-

http://www.vertigogaming.net/blog/?p=2293

Also the Free version of Cook, Serve, Delicious is now available! It contains two full gameplay days and a catering challenge:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cook-serve-delicious!-free/id587837657?ls=1&mt=8
Well, I picked this up earlier today - now just hoping that there isn't a premature "app store panic" and a straight drive down to $1 within a month. People need to learn to pay appropriate prices for things, which in this case means higher, not lower. :P
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-21-2012, 11:54 PM
mden2013 mden2013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Default

I think there's a bug with steak. The dry spicy steak says two kicks of spice, but when I use two spices and serve it right it only gets an average.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-22-2012, 01:31 AM
pka4916 pka4916 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,163
Default

I am really liking this games.
Is it possible to make it left handed as well? (Orders on the right, and ingredients on the left)
Having a hard time tapping and not seeing what's going on .
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-22-2012, 10:22 AM
chubigans's Avatar
chubigans chubigans is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Well, I picked this up earlier today - now just hoping that there isn't a premature "app store panic" and a straight drive down to $1 within a month. People need to learn to pay appropriate prices for things, which in this case means higher, not lower. :P
I really thought about doing that as all games were going down to $1, but in the end I decided against it since the game barely launched a week ago. It just didn't seem right to do. So don't worry, no firesale anytime soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mden2013 View Post
I think there's a bug with steak. The dry spicy steak says two kicks of spice, but when I use two spices and serve it right it only gets an average.
It actually says "Seasoned with two kicks of spice" meaning you need one dash of seasoning, and two dashes of spice. But you're right in that the wording is kind of confusing, so I'll fix that in the next patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I am really liking this games.
Is it possible to make it left handed as well? (Orders on the right, and ingredients on the left)
Having a hard time tapping and not seeing what's going on .
Unfortunately with the way the game is coded it would take a lot of extra work to implement. I could look at it once I get all the game updates done, but that might not be for a few months. I'm really sorry and I'll make sure that future games have a better implementation for left handed people.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-22-2012, 12:32 PM
coffeehero coffeehero is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Default

yummy! this game looks fun! I like graphics in this game! i will put this game also in my christmas wishlist!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-22-2012, 04:18 PM
mden2013 mden2013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Default

Call it the Mden2013 Pedantry Patch Note ;3
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent