Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2012, 08:31 PM

Having played this port, it's fantastic. It's criminal that it isn't getting more press here...

Go buy it and play it and cook it then serve it! Do it.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:01 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mden2013 View Post
Having played this port, it's fantastic. It's criminal that it isn't getting more press here...
This time of the year the AppStore get a little crowded of new titles, that's why!

Anyway, I put this title in the hidden gems thread to get some attention from the users!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...125221&page=11
Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

There's a TouchArcade review up now at least! (And a very good one at that)

So my thanks to TA for alerting me to this, I'm actually going to buy the more expensive PC version because for some reason the idea of the keyboard commands appeals to me. I'll likely double buy if this ever makes it over to the iPhone side.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:40 PM

Hey, thanks! I've just announce the new gameplay update that'll be coming in January, which will also introduce a new food-

http://www.vertigogaming.net/blog/?p=2293

Also the Free version of Cook, Serve, Delicious is now available! It contains two full gameplay days and a catering challenge:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cook-serve-delicious!-free/id587837657?ls=1&mt=8
Old 12-21-2012, 10:58 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubigans View Post
Hey, thanks! I've just announce the new gameplay update that'll be coming in January, which will also introduce a new food-

http://www.vertigogaming.net/blog/?p=2293

Also the Free version of Cook, Serve, Delicious is now available! It contains two full gameplay days and a catering challenge:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cook-serve-delicious!-free/id587837657?ls=1&mt=8
Well, I picked this up earlier today - now just hoping that there isn't a premature "app store panic" and a straight drive down to $1 within a month. People need to learn to pay appropriate prices for things, which in this case means higher, not lower. :P
Old 12-21-2012, 11:54 PM

I think there's a bug with steak. The dry spicy steak says two kicks of spice, but when I use two spices and serve it right it only gets an average.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:31 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I am really liking this games.
Is it possible to make it left handed as well? (Orders on the right, and ingredients on the left)
Having a hard time tapping and not seeing what's going on .
Old 12-22-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Well, I picked this up earlier today - now just hoping that there isn't a premature "app store panic" and a straight drive down to $1 within a month. People need to learn to pay appropriate prices for things, which in this case means higher, not lower. :P
I really thought about doing that as all games were going down to $1, but in the end I decided against it since the game barely launched a week ago. It just didn't seem right to do. So don't worry, no firesale anytime soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mden2013 View Post
I think there's a bug with steak. The dry spicy steak says two kicks of spice, but when I use two spices and serve it right it only gets an average.
It actually says "Seasoned with two kicks of spice" meaning you need one dash of seasoning, and two dashes of spice. But you're right in that the wording is kind of confusing, so I'll fix that in the next patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I am really liking this games.
Is it possible to make it left handed as well? (Orders on the right, and ingredients on the left)
Having a hard time tapping and not seeing what's going on .
Unfortunately with the way the game is coded it would take a lot of extra work to implement. I could look at it once I get all the game updates done, but that might not be for a few months. I'm really sorry and I'll make sure that future games have a better implementation for left handed people.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:32 PM

yummy! this game looks fun! I like graphics in this game! i will put this game also in my christmas wishlist!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:18 PM

Call it the Mden2013 Pedantry Patch Note ;3