App description: The dawn is especially cruel this morning...

For as long as you can remember your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you, and keep you out of harms way.

All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldurs Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...

Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games. Customize your heros traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit and the truth.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:

* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlags Tower and more locations from the original Baldurs Gate expansion.

* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloths marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedomif you can!

* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul Monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.

* Discover countless improvements weve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:

* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thays dreaded Red Wizards.

* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.

* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!

* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character

Were making improvements all the time; join the discussion on our official forums to see whats coming next!

Echoseven's comments:

12-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I restarted his game, and I am stuck.

I am in a basement in the beginning of the game where I end up with 6 people, and need to use all the skills to get things.
There is a door at the bottom, that you cannot lockpick and need to use magic I guess.. what spell do I need there ?
Tried everything but nothing seems to work.
I assume you're referring to the party combat training in Candlekeep. If you already fought the little beasts, then just speak to the NPC, and he'll offer to teleport you out.
12-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
I assume you're referring to the party combat training in Candlekeep. If you already fought the little beasts, then just speak to the NPC, and he'll offer to teleport you out.
Yep. I know I can teleport out, but still wanted to do that interaction, so I know what to do later on.

12-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Yep. I know I can teleport out, but still wanted to do that interaction, so I know what to do later on.
Ohh. Well there's nothing specific - just fight the monsters. It's just practice for managing a party in combat, and you can do it as many times as you want before you teleport out.
12-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
Ohh. Well there's nothing specific - just fight the monsters. It's just practice for managing a party in combat, and you can do it as many times as you want before you teleport out.
I know, but what spell do I need to open the door ?
Rather try it now, then when I need to figure it out later on.
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
I know, but what spell do I need to open the door ?
Rather try it now, then when I need to figure it out later on.
Sorry I don't understand. What door? There's no door you need to open in that basement.
12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
There is a door for a room at the bottom of that basement.
When you press the button on the right, it shows you all the highlighted items
When i want to open the door it says locked. I could not lockpick it and told me to use a spell or something like that
12-21-2012, 08:31 PM
This is the area
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (228.5 KB, 29 views)
12-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
This is the area
Ohhhh. That's not the Candlekeep training area. That's the tutorial. I can't remember exactly, but I think you need to activate a switch or something.
12-22-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
There is a door for a room at the bottom of that basement.
When you press the button on the right, it shows you all the highlighted items
When i want to open the door it says locked. I could not lockpick it and told me to use a spell or something like that
I haven't played the tutorial, and I'm not sure if you even have this spell in the tutorial, but the only spell that can open locks is the the spell "Knock".

If you have that spell in your spell book, that's the one to use..

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
12-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Don't you need to find a key somewhere there to open the door?