★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Farewell All - End of the World is upon us!

12-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Dude, I did the refund joke over 5 hours before you

I forgive you for saving us though
Hoggy did the refund joke 5 hours ago I want a refund!
12-21-2012, 04:16 PM
0:16... I guess it's safe to come out from my bunker, but I don't really want to anymore! Oh the amount of bacon you guys saved during the shortage of bacon chaos!

12-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
0:16... I guess it's safe to come out from my bunker, but I don't really want to anymore! Oh the amount of bacon you guys saved during the shortage of bacon chaos!
You might think it is but.........
By the way did you save any of that tasty Canadian back bacon ?....there was also a crate of Special maple syrup from Quebec...Mmmmmm
12-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't know about you, but come doomsday (later today, of course) I'll be crunching bacon and be playing Ravensword.

I pity the poor fool who passes without bacon in the mouth and digital pixels reflected in his eyes.

Last edited by JBRUU; 12-21-2012 at 04:54 PM.
12-21-2012, 04:53 PM
in the utter, sheer meaningless words of the great Heffer Wolfe...:

"That was a hoot"

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
12-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
You might think it is but.........
By the way did you save any of that tasty Canadian back bacon ?....there was also a crate of Special maple syrup from Quebec...Mmmmmm
Oh damn... See the thing is... I kinda ate it all... Please forgive me guys Electricity went off and I had to take the bacon from the fridge. I didn't want to waste any food, so...
12-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Oh damn... See the thing is... I kinda ate it all... Please forgive me guys Electricity went off and I had to take the bacon from the fridge. I didn't want to waste any food, so...
Pickled bacon FTW!!
12-21-2012, 05:05 PM
55 minutes left.
12-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I don't know about you, but come doomsday (later today, of course) I'll be crunching bacon and be playing Ravensword.

I pity the poor fool who passes without bacon in the mouth and digital pixels reflected in his eyes.
Thousands of years from now on some exo planet the holy words from the book of JBRUU will be studied and revered!
12-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Not to worry!
At this very moment I'm actually chewing some bacon