App description: Minigore 2 is a dual-stick shooter masterpiece with over 6 million players worldwide!

The furries are gone and a new threat is emerging from the dark corners of Hardland.

You must help JOHN GORE fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest where the legendary METUSALEM has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose, three hundred rabbits and the entire undead army of the COSSACK GENERAL.

Will you survive?

Release trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sGR32hPFA

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQZ8L78-kw

"One of the best action games on the App Store and the new mobile twin-stick shooter gold standard." - IGN

"Minigore 2 feels like a true sequel that has improved upon the original in every way." - Toucharcade

"Minigore 2: Zombies is everything we expected, an intense, over-the-top bloodbath." - GameTrailers

"Minigore 2: Zombies is an instant classic. The endless list of unlockable weapons, characters, and items is more than enough to keep you going. The battles with enormous armies of zombies are full of excitement and fun, and the game maintains a humorous tone." - Slide to Play

"It's fantastic fun." - The Guardian

FEATURES:

- iOS CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES

- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON

- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
- UNIVERSAL BUILD

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MinigoreFanPage

Sanuku's comments:

12-26-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
No problems with the double income...

Anyway, the extra heart FULLY refills your current health, which is nice :P

Weapon drop is more..one use than I thought :/ Thought it would increase weapon drops off the rest of the match, but no...it just dumps a weapon drop of a heap of crates, some weapons which I don't even own o.O Bug there I guess.

Honestly there should be something to increase weapon drops throughout a whole match, but I guess that might be OP. The current drop is very limited, with almost all my crates being blown up by zombies in a few seconds.
Crates only blow up when shot
12-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Crates only blow up when shot
or hit by melee weapons by either you or zombies.
And special attacks from big zombies also, which includes jumping on them.

12-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Not sure if it was posted before... But holy s**t, redesigned mini furries, just what I was hoping for. I also hope they will include forest and snow forest levels in the update.

EDIT: New enemy: Greedy!
Why do I have feeling that it will pick up my coins...

Waiting for:
Minigore 2: Zombies, Real Racing 3, GTA: Vice City, Touchgrind 2, Badland, Audiosurf...

Last edited by OzzY; 12-26-2012 at 11:49 AM.
12-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzY View Post
Not sure if it was posted before... But holy s**t, redesigned mini furries, just what I was hoping for. I also hope they will include forest and snow forest levels in the update.

And the medium furries look different too.

I think you are right about greedy, sounds like it will pick up coins, I hope you get them back when you kill it.

Did anyone notice the writing in blood on the middle left side? It says "no" and "re" under it
12-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post

I think you are right about greedy, sounds like it will pick up coins, I hope you get them back when you kill it.

Did anyone notice the writing in blood on the middle left side? It says "no" and "re" under it
No respawns?
12-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post

Yes they do. They look kinda cute now.

Letters are probably just a coincidence. I hope the blood is dynamic, that it isn't baked into texture.

I also hope that ugly red exploding furry had major design tweaks.

Waiting for:
Minigore 2: Zombies, Real Racing 3, GTA: Vice City, Touchgrind 2, Badland, Audiosurf...
12-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzY View Post

The map for level 7 is the Dark Forest map from the first minigore.
12-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I know but after years of development, new Minigore 2 has 4 maps which means their map development is slow so 2 versions of dark forest from first Minigore will be a nice addition.

Waiting for:
12-26-2012, 03:47 PM
I hope that they include King Furry as a boss and bring back the Wormwolf. It would be cool for the desert level to have cacti that shoot their needles.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
12-26-2012, 04:21 PM
dont forget that new "shotgun" cause there is nothing like that already ingame