Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-21-2012, 10:35 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master lee View Post
Hi Toco Games
Any chance for GameCenter with Achievements in your next update?
Btw: I really love this game!!!
maybe in the next update (after this one)
Old 12-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Developer

1.0.1 has been approved! Very close before the shutdown, christmas wonder happened!

@ visionwebs
You can unlock the other chars as soon as you get to see them in the story. Funny thing is I had the things even more cheap before. Can you roughly say how long it took you to unlock all those things?
There is also a end end goal after you have managed to finished the story, it involves grinding for gold and treasures and you will get then the magic lance as a reward when you have enough. That is then a reward for people that really play it a lot.

@ master lee
That is planed for a next version. I like to make those really interesting then which can then also involve quite a lot of work.

Last edited by Toco Games; 12-21-2012 at 11:15 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 11:24 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by master lee View Post
Hi Toco Games
Any chance for GameCenter with Achievements in your next update?
Btw: I really love this game!!!
X2 on GC achievements and leaderboards!!!

Thats when ill buy this game
Old 12-22-2012, 01:14 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Update is live.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
X2 on GC achievements and leaderboards!!!

Thats when ill buy this game
Buy it already! This probably is the best endless runner I've ever played. It just oozes quality. And it' just 0,89!

Congratulations to the developers. I wish I had a way to tip them, as I really dislike currency IAPs and avoid them at all costs - by the way they are utterly useless in this game. I also found the gold income to be very generous, maybe too generous indeed.

Anyway, I hope for future content updates, either paid or free.

Last edited by joydiv; 12-22-2012 at 05:37 AM..
Old 12-22-2012, 01:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Oh and my only complaint regarding this game is the fact that when using button controls, the jousting button is too close to the jump button, which has made me meet my untimely demise in multiple occasions. Would the developers please make the button controls' location customizable?

Last edited by joydiv; 12-22-2012 at 05:39 AM..
Old 12-22-2012, 04:26 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Well it looks like it fixed something a little bit, I got to level 2-2 spiders (I think) and left then came back and it reset me to level 1-2,
Old 12-22-2012, 09:23 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just played up until chapter 4-1 the toads and when I go back its only at 1-2 (on iPad4) so yep still broke.
Well back to endless untill the new year
Old 12-22-2012, 10:12 AM
Developer

Btw there is now a playstyle controls splash screen when you first install and launch the game. I really recommend the D-Swipe Split controls, its easier with 2 thumbs and because each thumb has only 1 axis its also much more sensitive. There is no overlapping of input possible at all. here is that splash screen: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8oWGwICAAA_eZn.jpg:large

@oooooomonkey
are you sure you really installed the update?? I played to chapter 4-3 and restarted the game around 10 times over it just to be sure that its all right. Do you still get the medals saved? the levelnumber you have reached is saved now when the medals are saved.

@visionwebs
Man, 12+ hours thats a lot of time, its only out since the Thursday! Takes grinding in other games really so much more time?
Still same like oooooomonkey with the saving of levels, or does it work now? I also tryed it after having only finished the first level and the saving worked there for me too.
Also sucks with the A or B choices in the story telling not working but atleast that can be skipped. You only really miss something in the story telling of the outro because of that. But you can always replay the outro, so for when its fixed in the next version.
Congrats on finishing the story! How hard was the end boss for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joydiv View Post
Oh and my only complaint regarding this game is the fact that when using button controls, the jousting button is too close to the jump button, which has made me meet my untimely demise in multiple occasions. Would the developers please make the button controls' location customizable?
Had you tried the alternative button layout? It has them positioned a bit differently. Are you playing on a small device? I will make those bigger for the next version and make it then also changeable to the small ones.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:30 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Yep I've got the new update and played the story twice to the different chapters I posted and both times when I quit and come back I'm at the bullseye level?
And yes it still show the medal I earned on the third level but its locked? And It doesn't let me scroll to see the next chapter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (374.6 KB, 0 views)