• Publisher: SHADE Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.5 MB
  • Version: 3.7.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: The announcement of the end of the service

Thank you very much for playing "Destroy Gunners ZZ".
We are so sorry for this short notice to all customers.
The service of "Destroy Gunners ZZ" will end on the schedule below.

The last day for purchasing DG coin : March 1, 2014 (Japan Time)
The termination day of the service : March 31, 2014 (Japan Time)

We are so sorry for the inconvenience to the customers
who support and enjoy "Destroy Gunners ZZ" until now.
We ask for your kind understanding.

If you have questionplease send inquiries
from inquiry form by GREE SDK.

We are deeply grateful to customers who have played this title.
It's almost the end of the service but
we hope that you enjoy "Destroy Gunners ZZ"
until the end of the service.

This is the newest "Destroy Gunners Series" which has won great popularity
in 3D Action STG and gotten over 3000000 downloads in smartphone app in the world.

Nurture bonds with united comrade-in-arms and survive the battlefield!

You can use many different kinds of the arms with controlling mecha and
challenge various missions such as smashing enemies, destroying the huge boss.
You can enjoy the game easily by intuitive touch operation.

In addition,this title has introduced not only battle missions but also strategic map.
On the strategic map,the player selects the territory to make a sortie and captures
it to expand effective areas.
The action element and the strategic situations which require a right decision and
judgment are created by this new component.
So a game element has become much higher.

Also,introducing long-awaited social networking service components,
the player can assign your registered friends' mechs as wingman.
Your friends' mechs can go with and help you on special missions such as boss
battle and the player can get weapons,parts as a present from your friends'
mechs(wingmen).

One of the major evolutions from "Destroy Gunners Z"
is the implementation of "Dog Fights,"
which allow you to fight other player's mechs (Rival DGunners).
Keep winning "Dog Fights" to earn enough "Destruction Points"
to reach the top of the rankings and earn glorious prizes!

[About Logins]
- "Destroy Gunners Z" requires a valid account and login with GREE.
- This application can be downloaded for free through GREE.
- This game communicates with our servers. Connection times may vary.

[About In-Game Coins]
- In-app purchases rely on in-game coins which are exclusive to each application. These are available within each app.
- In-game coins can only be used in the iOS app in which they are purchased.("D.G." is only usable within the "Destory Gunners ZZ" iOS application)
- In-game coins for each app may be used within that app only. Coins from other apps may not be used.

[Using the GREE Application]
- More and more free iOS apps are being added to GREE.
- GREE is a fully featured social network, with Friends, Photos, and private and public messages.
- You can make and invite friends using the contact details you provide.
- You can even exchange e-mails with your friends.
- You can take part in various themed communities and find others who share your interests.

syntheticvoid's comments:

Now, I'm not too sure what the major differences are between this and Destroy Gunners SP or F... but from the looks of the screens, it's got quite a few.
03-18-2013, 10:52 AM
The pvp is just a 1-on-1 fight with ai version of your opponent. Their gear is based on the last time they logged in to a match
04-17-2013, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
Ok ... Hitting level 100 way back autounlocked the 50 blueprint mech.

I still had to get the 50, and now I have to get another 100(!) to unlock the next.

The labyrinth makes blueprints easier, but if the one after us 200 and so on, I may back off for a bit.

Ill leave my best gear on if anyone wants to friend me for backup.
Code: 23403894444
Fyi, your dgid is one digit too many. Mine is 2349433591.

Some things I've noticed- your last used gear doesn't matter, just your last used mech. If you think DFA-bst is expensive, wait til you see the price tag on XDA-04B. Same thing for XDA-03c3's blueprint requirement. Cannossus provides 1 print at 30, another 3 at 60, and 10 at 100. Rabalt is the place to go to get past lv200, but it's almost impossible to beat.

My question is, do you see player listings where the name is just dots or asterisks? Have you been able to get your rankings onto the leaderboards? I've been having trouble with that last bit... contacting Shade's support hasn't yielded results. They think it's because all the wifi connections I've tried have interference.

Phew, been looking for a place to discuss this awesome game. The fb page is just people asking for friend adds.

04-28-2013, 11:38 PM
I have a feeling those are hacked accounts. That or even devil mech weapons can't scratch paid for units.
04-29-2013, 12:15 AM
I'm not sure if those are hacked accounts... there seems to be a name display issue between Android and iOS users that causes names for people on the other platform to display as asterisks.

I have both XDA-04B and XDA-03c3, and it takes me 10-11 devil mech laser shots to down XDA-03c3s, and way more to take down SDA-06. You basically need to have boosters and a lot of ammo. Luckily the AI is dumb so you can spam missiles and focus on dodging. Don't bother using the devil cannons on anything but the devil mechs, only the laser is any good.

And ever since the update last week my rankings are updating properly. I'm in B-1, but there's only two other people in class B (which I never see in the arena). Just take your time going up the classes, if you skip a class you'll miss the corresponding class change reward. I submitted a helpdesk request, but Shade hasn't responded to me about it. Japan's on vacation this week, so I doubt I'll get a response until much later.
05-20-2013, 02:54 PM
It's not a matter of boosters. Mechs lower in class than mine were taking 80-100 DM laser shots to kill and if I stood still could drop me in 3 volleys.

I was playing the game out of habit thanks to having a 16 mech and another 100 blueprints. I was even consistently placing top 10 to 20 in the pvp standings with 37 million in cash banked...

And deleted. Had enough.
05-20-2013, 03:25 PM
You definitely ran into some cheaters, if you're using a maxed out #16 w/ DMK and Crit lv3 you shouldn't have to use more than 15 shots on anything but #18 and #19. What were your stats? Shade Games has been removing cheaters, but it does take time. It's a shame you're quitting, must've taken a long time to build up that much cash.
05-24-2013, 02:24 PM
5 months Of play. I think it's silly that they pulled the Booster packs to start the game once you started playing.

I never paid a dime for the game And it wasn't because I'm cheap it was because nothing was worth paying for once that deal went away

I did buy the SP version from a year ago to get them some money and I may buy some extra levels for the demo they released recently

This game has so much potential that it just feels wasted either on cheaters or very poor pay scheme
05-24-2013, 03:21 PM
I've been playing since October... the devs have been removing cheaters, but they seem to wait until just before event periods end to do it. If by booster packs you mean the paid options that give you more XP, they pop up after a boss fight.

I do have to agree that the pay scheme is bad, things cost way too much for what you get.
05-24-2013, 03:46 PM
If you do the coin-conversion-math mechs can cost more than AAA console games. It's bizarre that the industry has come to this.

If DGZZ were more like armored core and you paid for parts that changed your look I could see these fees for your mech over time.

Yes, I meant the xp/powersource bonus for $10 or $15
05-24-2013, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say the whole industry has become like that, it's just that Shade Games could have done a better job with pricing things. I'm surprised that Shade Games hasn't taken advantage of the knowledge and resources that they have access to from working with GREE. Visual customizations would definitely be a good source of revenue.