12-22-2012, 06:01 PM
I upgraded with a Gnome at level 47. My heart actually sunk when the reward was 10k ... that is just absurdly unfulfilling. Ascension is worthless now. I understand you guys want to push IAP but come on.
12-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post
I upgraded with a Gnome at level 47. My heart actually sunk when the reward was 10k ... that is just absurdly unfulfilling. Ascension is worthless now. I understand you guys want to push IAP but come on.
Just leveld my first to 50 as well. I believe you now get an ultra hat if you do it again.

12-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
I think Kepa said this was unintentional and will increase amount in the next update.

Playing: Junk Jack X, Fifa 14, Monster Adventures, Tiny Death Star, Nameless The Hackers rpg

Seriously my life is being sucked away.
12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah, we had plans for special idols for ascension, but ran out of time.

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
12-22-2012, 08:29 PM
You ran out of time, fine. But 10k? It was your decision to go live with that, and it's wasted a huge amount of time.
12-22-2012, 08:36 PM
It's only a waste if it's not fun to play.

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
12-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgarden View Post
It's only a waste if it's not fun to play.
Boom, lawyered

Playing: Junk Jack X, Fifa 14, Monster Adventures, Tiny Death Star, Nameless The Hackers rpg

Seriously my life is being sucked away.
12-22-2012, 09:37 PM
I wanna be the one to break a million so I'm gonna need everyone to temporarily stop playing.
12-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Strictly speaking, you get $35k for ascending Gnomey. $60k if you have the Punchos doubler.

Yeah, 10k is a bummer, but it's hardly the end of the world. It doesn't render the game a waste of time.
12-23-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XcomboX View Post
I wanna be the one to break a million so I'm gonna need everyone to temporarily stop playing.
Please don't do it before I break 500k!