12-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
Do you think it will fix the north aven bug?
it may partially fix it, although I've never personally been able to duplicate that bug...
12-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
no - because I believe I need to upgrade Unity in order to do that. Its not detecting the iPad 4 for some reason.
Oh dear, hope that doesn't mean I'll have to wait until version 2.5

Well, I think I'm out for the next few days. Merry Christmas all! Once again great game Josh & Co.

12-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
it may partially fix it, although I've never personally been able to duplicate that bug...
Any ideas on a fix? I have tried rebooting.
12-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
Do you think it will fix the north aven bug?
I was able to duplicate the bug that caused a crash in North Aven, that will be fixed in the next update. You should be able to work around it by abandoning the Archery Tournament quest.
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devx View Post
I was able to duplicate the bug that caused a crash in North Aven, that will be fixed in the next update. You should be able to work around it by abandoning the Archery Tournament quest.
Ok, thank you.
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
is it this just me, or is it a bug, or is it supposed to be like this? I dont get anything when you kill a dino cow theres no action button pop up?
12-21-2012, 09:35 PM
I didn't seem to get the pterosaur horn from Cribbons. There's nothing in my inventory and I can't go on.

Has this happened to anyone else?
12-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Havent played much yet but im hooked. Its like a mini oblivion, great graphics, combat system is enjoyable

Looks like i'll be running into some bugs at some point but im sure they will get fixed.

Great game.
12-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
I have found a bug. After getting the second ravenstone. I can't enter north aven, it just crashes when I try to.
I have this problem to, im on an iPhone 4s, it seemed to happen after I got the quest tournament in North aven where I have to shoot the target with a bow, I'm not entirely sure if that's what it is though

Edit: just read earlier posts and I will wait for update and abandon quest

Last edited by swimmingcub; 12-21-2012 at 09:58 PM.