12-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks so much Dave! You're the best!
12-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Anyone know how to do episode 3 challenge 1

12-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Anyone know how to do episode 3 challenge 1
You have to toss a Pygmy into the volcano.
12-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
I think I'm going to do it tomorrow. we are leaving for Tahoe for the holidays tomorrow and I want to try and get some work done tonight. I can write the SOTI up there but I can only design runs levels here.
Any news about the SOTI, Dave? I'm really curious to know about the future of Pocket God. By the way, this update is really GREAT! Seriously, I could watch the Thetan possessed Pygmies, and Xenu all day long!
12-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drek95 View Post
But, this doesnt mean that, after all your project will reach a good point, you won't start to update Pocket God again, right? It's just like a looooooong delay, right?
No, not a long delay. After the runs we have another game, then another, then another. Maybe some day we will do a sequel but not for a couple years
12-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Can't figure out how to get the last gem (7th) No clue on what to do...

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
12-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5duc29 View Post
Can't figure out how to get the last gem (7th) No clue on what to do...
Which colored gem are you talking about? Each one corresponds to a chamber on the apocalypse island. By the way, there is a thread for the new update too...
12-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
Which colored gem are you talking about? Each one corresponds to a chamber on the apocalypse island. By the way, there is a thread for the new update too...
The gem from the alien one - the main chamber. I tried everything even with Tom in that chamber. The gem needed atop the island.

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.

Last edited by 5duc29; 12-23-2012 at 08:43 PM.
12-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5duc29 View Post
The gem from the alien one - the main chamber. I tried everything even with Tom in that chamber. The gem needed atop the island.
You have to feed a pygmy to the alien. To do that, hold a pygmy on either side of the alien and sorta drop him. The alien will grab him in mid air with his tenticles and eat him.
12-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
You have to feed a pygmy to the alien. To do that, hold a pygmy on either side of the alien and sorta drop him. The alien will grab him in mid air with his tenticles and eat him.
Thanks!