Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-23-2012, 04:21 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Thanks. I picked this up shortly after I posted (couldn't wait for once) and this game is awesome! Very surprised its not getting much attention. Definitely a sleeper...
Thanks for the impression!!

We did put a lot of effort in making this game.

Please enjoy the game and spread out the word if you like it!!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM

Are you planning a sale for this Xmas or new year's eve?
Old 12-24-2012, 08:42 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Wow! It finally came back! I`ve been waiting for this, and thanks for making it an update for the ones who got it the first time, thus preserving my hard worked save file!
This is a great game and it`s a must for the fans of its genre (in my opinion it is the best of its kind) and not only! I played it for like 34 hours (this coming for a player who gets games and finishes only 5-10% of them) and i still find pleasure in experimenting with all the characters!

PS: a tip for the grinding part, while you are working on the pc or watching tv or sth, choose a map in the game that your team can clear without you having to control them! therefore you only have to press two times on the touchscreen every two minutes or so and can level up you characters 2-4 lvls while watching an episode of a sitcom for example! (that was my strategy, and has kept me for overplaying the game and risking to get tired of it)!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:10 AM

Game is pretty good. One complaint I have is the combat is too fast. There isn't enough time to position characters and use skills. Most of the battles you need to have all characters selected in order to burn one guy down as fast as possible before selecting the next. When you see an opportunity to use a certain characters skill, you end up having your group un-selected.

Boss fights are ridiculously hard. They all have some sort of area affect damage dealer and its warning is very short. Moving your group is just too cumbersome.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:35 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

^ i dont think that is bad at all. Most Battleheart-esque games we're used to are usually slower than Sefirah, but Sefirah is one that is well balanced, but offers a bit more challenge than usual. For the first boss Kalian, just fight him when you have the second active skill on your mage unlocked. It doesnt make the boss fight easier, but it does give a better fighting chance. Now you have to figure out the best time to use it, which in effect is the game demanding a strategy.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:31 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by heringer View Post
Are you planning a sale for this Xmas or new year's eve?
No, we are not planning any sale for this Xmas or new year.

Thanks.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Good game all in all, quite enjoyed it.
One minor quibble is that new characters you get start at level 1. Would be nice to have them come in the neighbourhood of the existing characters' levels.
Another is that the later stages turn mostly into a skill-spamming fest, leaving not much room for tactics.

And yes, it can get a bit grindy and repetitive. On the plus side for me that was an incentive to figure out what party combination works best with a minimum of fuss.

Question: Did anyone complete the last battle? To me, the jump in difficulty was ridiculous, after my ~lvl35 party ground the last mainline boss to very fine dust in a highspeed blender. I went up a few more levels to ~40, but still get destroyed in seconds. Unless I am missing something here, I don't see how you can beat that battle with characters below lvl50; which is too much grinding for me, currently.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:31 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Great I game ! I waited a long time to get it !
But something disturbs me : the game is version 1.2.1 and there's no iPhone 5 widescreen support
Are U planning an update for that ? Neeeeeeeeed !
Keep the good job !
Old 12-29-2012, 12:11 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Woow, overlooked is an understatement! Just watched the trailer and this LOOKS GREAT!!! More impressions of the update to those who have this please.

Has it been upgraded already as the dev mentioned awhile back?

Last edited by Savant; 12-29-2012 at 12:17 AM..
Old 12-29-2012, 12:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I wont a promo code on facebook the other day. Havent had a chance to play yet, glad to hear it sounds good!