Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-23-2012, 08:41 AM
iPhone 5

^ and Slime Trap?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
^ and Slime Trap?
edited above. i only miss 1 achievement. the tunnel one, dunno where to get it.

great game. they should have added achievements for getting all crowns, some are tough to get!
Old 12-23-2012, 01:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I got all the crowns now. That was the perfect level of challenge for me. I am looking forward to new levels and content. This dev rocks!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby83 View Post
instead of giving solutions, i'll tell where you can achieve these.

SLIME SPIN
easy on level 1-17...

SLIME TRAP
2-23 (not sure, cant verify)

MONSTER PARTY
level 3-02 (clue: the 1st pudding is key)

cant remember where i got PUDDINGZILLA.
Thanks for the tips! I finally unlocked slime spin for my last achievement.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM

I'm stuck on Tunnel Master, I think a bug might be preventing me from getting it. Does anybody know how to do it?
Old 01-04-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
I'm stuck on Tunnel Master, I think a bug might be preventing me from getting it. Does anybody know how to do it?
I have it, but don't recall what level.

Some thoughts on the TA review:

I think the rating is a bit harsh, given that the average rating around here is probably 4 stars (that's a guess, but it feels that way). Personally, I like this one FAR more than Cut the Rope. I don't think enough credit is given for the unique ideas here. Sure there are sliding puzzles (Quell, TWWR, etc), but I don't recall any where things stick together like this and then slide along.

Gameplay is a bit too easy overall, but it was fun, and as the article notes, the crown system is pretty cool. I do think there is room for the game to grow, adding more wrinkles, etc.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well after reading the review, I decided to pick this up straight way. Ironic, but that's how life works. The graphics were cute and colorful, and I love sokoban type games, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I agree that it is quite easy. After playing Blockoban for so long, and basically mastering Quell, the thought process that goes into beating levels in this game just doesn't compare. It's definitely not as cerebrally-exciting as those other titles.

But the art style is in a world of its own. It adds so much charm to the game, and it's difficult to vocalize negative comments towards the game when it contains such a heartwarming art style.

It's also difficult to vocalize negative criticisms towards the game when I can't find any. Honestly, I have nothing to complain about, except maybe the difficulty. It is on the extreme side of the easy spectrum for this genre of game. But then again, I don't think this game was made with sokoban (I hope I'm referencing that correctly; please correct me if I'm making a fool of myself!) enthusiasts in mind. I think it was made for the people who loved Cut the Rope and want a different kind of puzzle game to tickle their mind. And I'd gather a guess that most Cut the Rope players probably have no idea what sokoban is, nor would they care to try it with an art style different from the cuteness that is Pudding Monsters.

Taking the game as an introduction to a bigger world, I find no faults with it. It's insanely easy... and even getting crowns is proving to be quite easy... but it's also fun. I downloaded it today, and I've already three-starred all the levels (except the last one of the game) and received a crown on all levels up to the first one in world 3. But was it a waste of money? No. Not at all. Even if a game lasts ten minutes, if I had any semblance of a good time with it, I consider it a worthy purchase and a good experience.

I personally can't wait to see where the next level packs will go from here. I wonder how many different kinds of pudding will be available! It's exciting to wonder

Anyways. I love this game, easiness and all. Definitely a winner in my book. I agree with the above poster: The Touch Arcade review was quite harsh.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
True! I've got all crowns and it was pretty challenging at times.
Agreed, getting the crowns is so much fun. I'm currently stuck on 3-5 - need the one with no starts. Damn frustrating!

Amazing game!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Puddingzilla :)

THIS IS FOR THE PUDDINGZILLA (25 EYED MONSTER) ACHIEVEMENT

Achievable in 3-07

Solution:
Left bottom - move up
Middle bottom - move right
Bottom right - move up
Bottom right - move down
Top left - move right
Top right - move left
Bottom left - move up
Top half - move down
Top half - move up
Bottom right - move up
Bottom right - move down
Bottom left - move right
***You will see one pudding not attached to the top half. It's towards the right side between two cloning machines - move that down.
Top half - move down
Top half - move up
Bottom half - move up

The End
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (164.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-22-2013, 01:00 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankmelater View Post
THIS IS FOR THE PUDDINGZILLA (25 EYED MONSTER) ACHIEVEMENT

The End
Oh wow! Thanks a lot! I was trying to do that for so long the other night, but ended up giving up. I don't usually cheat for achievements, but I think I will utilize your help. Thanks a lot