Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-13-2012, 01:35 AM

Wow! I love this game! Please keep developing more episodes or my life will not be complete . I haven't been this excited about a space game since playing Frontier Elite 2 20 years ago. More! More! More! I want more! Your game has now made my favorite game sig. Congrats

Edit: I played this on the iPad and didn't realize I replied to the iPhone thread.

Last edited by xStatiCa; 02-13-2012 at 01:39 AM..
Old 05-27-2012, 08:21 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Had this on my AppShopper wishlist for a while and picked it up the other day when it went on sale. Talk about a diamond in the rough. Some of the accents can be a little off-putting, but the game and story are still really excellent. Reminds me of some of the PC adventures I used to play back in the early 90s. Just awesome. Folks really need to turn onto this game.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:00 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Excellent

LOVED the game. I really hope the dev. can make a sequel. And I much rather have a longer game with the same technical level than a shorter game with better graphics.

It is a bit short, but wow, I've not been caught by a game like that since a very very long time. The simplicity and technical constraints really brought back something from my early gamer days (cauldron, elite, sram, etc...).

Chapeau!
Old 06-17-2012, 01:10 PM

I would be surprised if publishers were not fighting each other to try and convince the developer to use them and to pump a bunch of money into this to make it a much longer game. I could see this game doing very well if the big sites start reviewing this when it is longer.

Right now it is a top quality aaa title in my mind if only the story were much longer. Right now it is just long enough to suck you into the story and universe. I can not wait to continue the story.

Last edited by xStatiCa; 06-17-2012 at 01:15 PM..
Old 06-27-2012, 12:56 PM
iPhone 4S

One of my favorite iOS game. Supposedly a must have for anyone born in the 70's or 80's and/or fan of hard science fiction.

Despite its humble visual setting (the characters are animated with only a few frames, the outer space is symbolized by a map in 2D showing the ships and asteroids...) there is a true narrative in this game.

It's author managed to blend together an adventure game and a spaceship simulator.

The simulation phases are really rewarding, once you're able to control the ship versus the forces of gravity and inertia.

The whole story is told by the VoiceOver of the hero, sometimes interrupted either by other space inhabitants or by the AI if the ship.

All this audio work sometimes tends to recreate the kind of atmosphere you could feel in a radiophonic play (in the good sense, I'm thinking of Orson Welles for example).

The game is a bit short, I could finish it in a few hours. That's the only critic I could find, and I really think that it's worth the price, for such an experience.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:33 AM

This is an absolutely stellar game and now one of my favourites for iOS. Plays wonderfully in either portrait or landscape mode for the iPhone 5. It has some solid voice acting and sublime controls, the levels are absorbing and I definitely wanted more when I finished the game. It took about 2 days for me to finish it but I'm more of a slow gamer haha. There isn't a lot of replay value but that's not necessarily a bad thing, just awaiting new episodes from the developers.

I would definitely recommend a play through to anyone interested in the space theme.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:24 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I have to agree with almost everyone in this thread. This is an amazing game with fantastic storytelling and gameplay. I'd love to hear more info on a sequel!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM

This is one of the few games that I am very much looking forward to more content. Please make some more levels. This is definitely one of my favorite games.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:32 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I was reading this...looks like Episode 2 is progressing slowly, if at all.

https://twitter.com/blackishgames/st...25705153736704
Old 01-08-2013, 01:56 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This game is really just a little bit special. Absorbing from the get go and honestly one of the best "experiences" to be had on the app store for 99c.
Whoa! Shocked to see Gabrien's positive comment like that! Must be something, as everyone seems to agree there! Downloading it now myself! Didn't pick it up when it first came out for some reason.

Last edited by bigrand1; 01-08-2013 at 02:00 PM..