Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-25-2012, 03:55 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Hi Mack, The Undead is the faction of characters (cards) and The Swamp is the area on the map where they live (black outline). So sometimes you might hear us talking about the Swamp monsters. Someone correct me if Im wrong there.

Re: the forum, personally I wouldn't bother, makes no difference where we chat and there's more chance of new players seeing the thread here. I would ask them if you are allowed to have a 'forum link' on your website leading here (let them do the work lol).

Maybe in the future when there's lots of players and you need to jump in and moderate?
Old 12-25-2012, 04:05 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Default AI

I'd like to see more variation in the AI decks as they do become very predictable. When you make the changes, Bloodfire Peaks at level 50 is really tedious. He puts out 5 Magmaspheres, then a couple of Wild Growth cards, and then every turn you have to wait for him to go through 7 animations.

Whilst Im being petty, the main page writing "spellcraft decent into chaos", I think it needs sharpening up. It's looks like 3D when you are not wearing the glasses. I find it fuzzy looking on my iPad retina screen and my iPhone 4, maybe it's better on other people's devices?

I've just seen the video on your news page, it's fabulous. I also saw Sheinfells deck submission, I'd love to submit my deck but then you'll all just beat me in 2 player lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE X X X
Old 12-25-2012, 06:11 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack the Knife View Post
@Steve,

Forgive me for this dumb question but because of LOTS of other distractions I am only just now playing with the update but tell me, is the Undead faction I was looking forward to now the Swamp people?

Yes , it's the same. Each faction had to be given some sort of name in-game so we opted for a terrain or element for each.
Eg Ocean, Fire, Air....

The undead hail from the swamps and swamp is therefore mostly concerned with the undead. However other things might live there too...

Last edited by Steve at ThreeGoblins; 12-25-2012 at 06:15 AM..
Old 12-25-2012, 06:14 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lechatcurieux View Post
I'd like to see more variation in the AI decks as they do become very predictable. When you make the changes, Bloodfire Peaks at level 50 is really tedious. He puts out 5 Magmaspheres, then a couple of Wild Growth cards, and then every turn you have to wait for him to go through 7 animations.
I will look into that particular deck. Random decks won't be coming any time soon but they *will* one day. The next update will see which deck you get to fight vary a bit (eg you might have to face the previous deck to the one you were expecting)

Incidentally, you can switch all animations off from settings screen if you really want the fastest play experience.

Steve @ Goblin Xmas HQ

Last edited by Steve at ThreeGoblins; 12-25-2012 at 06:43 AM..
Old 12-26-2012, 05:34 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

With the fast and friendly help from the goblins I m back in the game with my previous achievements restored.

Thanks to the goblins ! ��

Until now I played against the AI because I never found a player on the game center .

If some of you guys are looking for a fast win I ll be the victim

Look for krossek33.

Happy Xmas to you

OK! Now I realized how to find a Partners for a spellcraft game in the game center.....please be patient with an old man ��

Last edited by Krossek; 12-26-2012 at 05:45 AM..
Old 12-26-2012, 06:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Glad all is sorted Krossek.

Wish Apple would sort Game Center...had lots of problem today with inviting friends in various games I play!

Steve @ ThreeGoblins Xmas HQ
Old 12-26-2012, 07:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I was having the same Steve, although you and Krossek were overlapping invites so it became a stale mate.

And I had that horrible thing where a two players match starts, but you get an empty board, the only way out is to close it then it says YOU LOSE and you drop down the ranks even further!

Hello to new player Frank the Ripper. It says he is level one but he certainly had me on the hop earlier!

Nice to see a few people in the two player today!
Old 12-26-2012, 03:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi Krossek,
nice to see that you figured out Gamecenter accepted your friend request right away.
And your comment about being from the abacus generation (don't know how to properly translate "Rechenschieber" into English, and too lazy to look it up now) made me smile big time.
While I am a bit younger than you, I can be quite oldfashioned with my gadgets; to my girlfriend's amusement, I have a mobile phone that is specifically designed for elderly people.

Now, all I need is some time to actually play...

and Cat, 65 points and top spot in player vs player?
Who the heck did you play against, and how long did that take you?
Anyways, BIG applause for that! Definitely not easy to get there.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default something unrelated

Oh, and, Krossek:
How does Speedball play on an iPad? I remember playing the original on my c64 way back when so I am somewhat interested, if only for nostalgia reasons.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)