Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Developer

Cool, Sky Gnomes listed as one of the best racers of 2012! Its currently free for the holidays, so make sure to check it out if you haven't yet!

http://toucharcade.com/2012/12/25/be...f-2012-racing/

Another thing that's interesting about the whole "time shifted" multiplayer in the upcoming RR3 that everyone seems to be loving the idea of (ie racing against someone elses ghost while being able to affect its time, and it affecting yours), is that Sky Gnomes already has that in its Battle Mode, added nearly 8 months ago
Old 04-07-2014, 12:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Cool, Sky Gnomes listed as one of the best racers of 2012! Its currently free for the holidays, so make sure to check it out if you haven't yet!

http://toucharcade.com/2012/12/25/be...f-2012-racing/

Another thing that's interesting about the whole "time shifted" multiplayer in the upcoming RR3 that everyone seems to be loving the idea of (ie racing against someone elses ghost while being able to affect its time, and it affecting yours), is that Sky Gnomes already has that in its Battle Mode, added nearly 8 months ago
So I just redownloaded this because Foursaken twittered that it won some award for best racers of 2913... I honestly never got it, but just realized... Don't make fun of me... That if catch snow flakes your gnome goes faster.

Now, now I get it.

See, I thought it was one continous speed and it didn't matter what you did, other than catching power ups...

Woops.

Now it's fun

EDIT: I meant 2013, it is not THAT endearing haha!