★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Win a $10 iTunes Gift Card - rate and review "To Bee or not to Bear?"

12-25-2012, 09:37 AM
#31
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Cyber Town
Posts: 533
Funny , when the app turns free , people start to participate.No offence to anyone but c'mon guys we gotta support the devs aswell

I AM BACK AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS


Twitter : mkpred PSN : akpred GameCenter : akpred
12-25-2012, 09:38 PM
#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpred View Post
Funny , when the app turns free , people start to participate.No offence to anyone but c'mon guys we gotta support the devs aswell
Thanks a lot for your support!


Find us on Facebook|Follow us on Twitter|Read our Website|Visit our Forums

12-25-2012, 10:10 PM
#33
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
I feel bad but since there is only me more date to participate. I would have entered if it was December 1. Sorry dev
12-26-2012, 11:49 PM
#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
I feel bad but since there is only me more date to participate. I would have entered if it was December 1. Sorry dev
Well, it's up to you

For those who haven't entered yet - you still have time But hurry up! The final $10 GC will be given to one lucky person tomorrow!


Find us on Facebook|Follow us on Twitter|Read our Website|Visit our Forums
12-27-2012, 06:32 AM
#35
Sent an email.

Twitter shared as iAnkada.
12-27-2012, 09:30 PM
#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawid1972 View Post
Sent an email.

Twitter shared as iAnkada.
Great, thanks for entering!


Find us on Facebook|Follow us on Twitter|Read our Website|Visit our Forums
12-27-2012, 09:32 PM
#37
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
How many people are currently entered? If the odds are somewhat good, I might actually consider. Never do know about hidden gems.
12-27-2012, 09:51 PM
#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
How many people are currently entered? If the odds are somewhat good, I might actually consider. Never do know about hidden gems.
Just look through the thread, and you'll see Almost all of them are here.
But hurry up, we'll do a giveaway in the next couple of hours.


Find us on Facebook|Follow us on Twitter|Read our Website|Visit our Forums
12-28-2012, 03:01 AM
#39
Guys, the final winner defined! Congrats to nerdherd! The gift code is sent via PM.

Again, thanks everyone for participating and providing us with valuable feedback. We appreciate it a lot.

Keep in touch and take part in our future events!


Find us on Facebook|Follow us on Twitter|Read our Website|Visit our Forums