★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 12.90%
Teddy Quest 14 22.58%
Rusty Quest 8 12.90%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 32 51.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
12-24-2012, 02:17 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Thank you for response
What verson of ios you have?
I'm on 6.0.1 (the latest OS)
12-24-2012, 02:18 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
look inside small blue enemy
Ah yes. I was looking for that one for ages before my 11 year old son told me what to do.

12-25-2012, 09:26 AM
PLS help me with level 16 (cold quest)! almost 1 week i can't find last roll. PLSSSSSS! And anyone get "Impossibru!" arhivement? And with this arhiumivent will be 42 from 44 via game center. Where 2 more?
12-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Is there any chance that people could use spoiler tags when giving answers?

I would love to follow this thread, but having had more than a few surprises ruined, I've gotten to the point where I don't read it anymore, and I'd really like to keep up with new developments...

Thanks for understanding.

DBC

I give up.
12-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaoncheg View Post
PLS help me with level 16 (cold quest)! almost 1 week i can't find last roll. PLSSSSSS! And anyone get "Impossibru!" arhivement? And with this arhiumivent will be 42 from 44 via game center. Where 2 more?
Look inside blue small enemy...
Impossibru you can get on level 3 of Rusry quest...
What about 2 hidden achievements - it's a little secret
12-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Look inside blue small enemy...
Impossibru you can get on level 3 of Rusry quest...
What about 2 hidden achievements - it's a little secret
Wow. I guess that answers my question, doesn't it?

Point taken, I'll stop following the thread.

DBC

I give up.
12-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Look inside blue small enemy...
Impossibru you can get on level 3 of Rusry quest...
What about 2 hidden achievements - it's a little secret
before your answer i get last roll on this level! YEAH Baby! All rolls is mine!!!!!! Impossibru is mine too!!!!!!


But about 2 hidden achievements i can't understand what i can do more. I'm playing in this game almost month and while trying get last rolls on 6 and 16 levels (and some more) do many things. On 16 level done impossible things and get there where no one can go.... hmmm... may be you'll give me a hint?
12-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Wow. I guess that answers my question, doesn't it?

Point taken, I'll stop following the thread.

DBC
hmm... sorry mate, i didnt know how to use spoiler tags, now i research this and will use it in future. Hope users who will read my answers know how use it

Last edited by Wimp; 12-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.
12-27-2012, 04:59 AM
Same here. All I'm missing is 2 hidden achievements. To be honest I've got too many other games to play, than do every single random thing in one game, in the hope it might give me an achievement. So until somebody posts them I'll won't bother trying for them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaoncheg View Post
before your answer i get last roll on this level! YEAH Baby! All rolls is mine!!!!!! Impossibru is mine too!!!!!!


But about 2 hidden achievements i can't understand what i can do more. I'm playing in this game almost month and while trying get last rolls on 6 and 16 levels (and some more) do many things. On 16 level done impossible things and get there where no one can go.... hmmm... may be you'll give me a hint?
12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Templeton Peck View Post
Same here. All I'm missing is 2 hidden achievements. To be honest I've got too many other games to play, than do every single random thing in one game, in the hope it might give me an achievement. So until somebody posts them I'll won't bother trying for them.
Sorry about this, we gonna change this for your convenience in next update