Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-17-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
I regret pay for this game, rather pay for more expensive console version which looks lot better than this.
I have both. Though the console version is more polished, I can play it only when I'm at home and in front of the TV. I've appreciated being able to play it on the go as well, especially considering how much of the original console release there is in the iOS version.

For what it's worth, I've never played a single multiplayer game on either platform.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:32 PM

What's the game like on the new ipad?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin

I have an iPhone 4 but don't even want to sink 99 cents on it if it's going to have issues. Have an iPad 2 also. Are they equally as stable or am I better off with one version?

Last edited by Zendorphin; 07-17-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Old 12-25-2012, 02:00 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Do you know if this game was made by Square Enix or later bought out by them? I had purchased both the sd and hd (by accidently clicking on the wrong version and hitting buy!) versions of this game in the past but deleted it because it kept freezing up on my ipad 1. Just viewing it in the app store and it gives me a price not "install" which I normally see for games I have in my account. I also bought the Chaos Ring games on sale and don't see install on them either. Did they change ownership on some of these games? I'd hate to download them again and get charged again.

I'm sure my ipad 3 can handle this game and I would love to try it again (if I have to, I'll buy it again - 99 cents sure beats the original prices of $10 each, if I remember correctly).
Old 12-25-2012, 02:33 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Do you know if this game was made by Square Enix or later bought out by them? I had purchased both the sd and hd (by accidently clicking on the wrong version and hitting buy!) versions of this game in the past but deleted it because it kept freezing up on my ipad 1. Just viewing it in the app store and it gives me a price not "install" which I normally see for games I have in my account. I also bought the Chaos Ring games on sale and don't see install on them either. Did they change ownership on some of these games? I'd hate to download them again and get charged again.
They've always been published by Squeenix.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:06 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I wonder why the app store is showing I need to buy them again (and the Chaos Ring games too)? I know the app store has been stupid since ios6 - I can't even access the purchased apps section of the app stoe without the app crashing since the update.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:21 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Well, I don't know what's up with the app store, as it is doing the same thing with some other apps that I know I have purchased, such as Pocket Rpg (the original edition, before the iphone edition came out), and when I clicked on buy, it said usual "this update is free because you purchased a previous edition of it). I tried the Hd version of Lara Croft and the same thing happened, so I can play the game now free. It would really suck if the app store stopped indicating what apps we have purchased and then we get charged for the wrong editions of some apps. Would get expensive!
Old 12-25-2012, 05:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Well, I don't know what's up with the app store, as it is doing the same thing with some other apps that I know I have purchased, such as Pocket Rpg (the original edition, before the iphone edition came out), and when I clicked on buy, it said usual "this update is free because you purchased a previous edition of it). I tried the Hd version of Lara Croft and the same thing happened, so I can play the game now free. It would really suck if the app store stopped indicating what apps we have purchased and then we get charged for the wrong editions of some apps. Would get expensive!
Reset your purchase options. Then you will get prompted to confirm each purchase before it goes through.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:55 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
I wonder why the app store is showing I need to buy them again (and the Chaos Ring games too)? I know the app store has been stupid since ios6 - I can't even access the purchased apps section of the app stoe without the app crashing since the update.
it's doing this in iTunes on my PC as well... saying that I have NO updates, even though I know damn well I have over 200 apps that NEED to be updated... and every app I've purchased shows 'Buy' instead of 'Downloaded' - hoping it's just a 'down for the end of the year' type problem, and that it'll get fixed by Jan.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I'm having the same problem with Lara Croft HD. iTunes doesn't show me that I've already purchased it. One trick I found - if you are afraid to hit the "Buy" button, you can try to add it to your wish list. If you already bought it, it will then pop up a box to tell you that you already own it.