★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-31-2012, 08:46 AM
i'm stuck in "Hunter II" challenge and "elder beast II', where i can find green sheep and beast grandpa?
12-31-2012, 11:28 AM
Um what is the max level? And what is the level requirent for sensei Evan?

12-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wateracid View Post
Um what is the max level? And what is the level requirent for sensei Evan?
Every 3 levels you'll unlock new character, also sensei will be unlocked when you reach level 53
12-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post
I wonder if you can get more than 6 when you use the emperor penguin, as the penguins are set as his companions. He is awesome though, duel m60s is amazing.
I wonder too :P I've just been going with John Gore for now.

Edit: Lol, never mind. Just got 8 penguins :P just depends on the drop speed.

Also, in beast mode, you can't pick up penguins... And maybe powerup penguins get regular machine guns during beast mode? Just a little buff for the beats duration? I think that'd be cool :P

Last edited by Quantum Apocalypse; 12-31-2012 at 05:11 PM.
12-31-2012, 07:25 PM
at level 41 I beat level 7 and killed Metusalem. not much reason to keep playing thanks to the non existant Game Center Achievements.

I just unlocked Hardcore mode and just playing to upgrade the rest of my weapons but it's getting old now. You guys really need to add game center achievments to give people a goal And reason to keep playing.

I know you have 300 in game achievements or tasks to complete but those don't reward you with anything. And beating the game should of had some kind of reward too instead of just credits rolling.

great game even with no GC Achievements, but it could be awesome if you updated the game and added it.

GAME CENTER: MKplayer1start
01-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post
at level 41 I beat level 7 and killed Metusalem. not much reason to keep playing thanks to the non existant Game Center Achievements.

I just unlocked Hardcore mode and just playing to upgrade the rest of my weapons but it's getting old now. You guys really need to add game center achievments to give people a goal And reason to keep playing.

I know you have 300 in game achievements or tasks to complete but those don't reward you with anything. And beating the game should of had some kind of reward too instead of just credits rolling.

great game even with no GC Achievements, but it could be awesome if you updated the game and added it.
in the next update there gonna be a GC leaderboard with a new desert level
01-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Happy New Year
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	329.7 KB
ID:	51445  
01-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmington View Post
Re: Stay Up Late, it's not meant to provoke people too deep into insomnia, it should be triggering after midnight but there may be issues with the Game Center code.

Re: iPod touch crashes as it unloads the level from memory and boots up the menu, this seems to be an out of memory crash. Clean booting device may help. Under investigation.
hrm. I can't get the one achievement to unlock then.
01-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post

The in game achievements (challenges) reward you with money and XP

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroLord View Post
Happy New Year
Cool.