App description: Minigore 2 is a dual-stick shooter masterpiece with over 6 million players worldwide!

The furries are gone and a new threat is emerging from the dark corners of Hardland.

You must help JOHN GORE fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest where the legendary METUSALEM has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose, three hundred rabbits and the entire undead army of the COSSACK GENERAL.

Will you survive?

Release trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sGR32hPFA

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQZ8L78-kw

"One of the best action games on the App Store and the new mobile twin-stick shooter gold standard." - IGN

"Minigore 2 feels like a true sequel that has improved upon the original in every way." - Toucharcade

"Minigore 2: Zombies is everything we expected, an intense, over-the-top bloodbath." - GameTrailers

"Minigore 2: Zombies is an instant classic. The endless list of unlockable weapons, characters, and items is more than enough to keep you going. The battles with enormous armies of zombies are full of excitement and fun, and the game maintains a humorous tone." - Slide to Play

"It's fantastic fun." - The Guardian

FEATURES:

- iOS CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES

- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON

- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
- UNIVERSAL BUILD

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MinigoreFanPage

Sanuku's comments:

12-31-2012, 08:46 AM
i'm stuck in "Hunter II" challenge and "elder beast II', where i can find green sheep and beast grandpa?
12-31-2012, 11:28 AM
Um what is the max level? And what is the level requirent for sensei Evan?

12-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wateracid View Post
Um what is the max level? And what is the level requirent for sensei Evan?
Every 3 levels you'll unlock new character, also sensei will be unlocked when you reach level 53
12-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post
I wonder if you can get more than 6 when you use the emperor penguin, as the penguins are set as his companions. He is awesome though, duel m60s is amazing.
I wonder too :P I've just been going with John Gore for now.

Edit: Lol, never mind. Just got 8 penguins :P just depends on the drop speed.

Also, in beast mode, you can't pick up penguins... And maybe powerup penguins get regular machine guns during beast mode? Just a little buff for the beats duration? I think that'd be cool :P

Last edited by Quantum Apocalypse; 12-31-2012 at 05:11 PM.
12-31-2012, 07:25 PM
at level 41 I beat level 7 and killed Metusalem. not much reason to keep playing thanks to the non existant Game Center Achievements.

I just unlocked Hardcore mode and just playing to upgrade the rest of my weapons but it's getting old now. You guys really need to add game center achievments to give people a goal And reason to keep playing.

I know you have 300 in game achievements or tasks to complete but those don't reward you with anything. And beating the game should of had some kind of reward too instead of just credits rolling.

great game even with no GC Achievements, but it could be awesome if you updated the game and added it.

GAME CENTER: MKplayer1start
01-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post
at level 41 I beat level 7 and killed Metusalem. not much reason to keep playing thanks to the non existant Game Center Achievements.

I just unlocked Hardcore mode and just playing to upgrade the rest of my weapons but it's getting old now. You guys really need to add game center achievments to give people a goal And reason to keep playing.

I know you have 300 in game achievements or tasks to complete but those don't reward you with anything. And beating the game should of had some kind of reward too instead of just credits rolling.

great game even with no GC Achievements, but it could be awesome if you updated the game and added it.
in the next update there gonna be a GC leaderboard with a new desert level
01-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Happy New Year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (329.7 KB, 15 views)
01-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmington View Post
Re: Stay Up Late, it's not meant to provoke people too deep into insomnia, it should be triggering after midnight but there may be issues with the Game Center code.

Re: iPod touch crashes as it unloads the level from memory and boots up the menu, this seems to be an out of memory crash. Clean booting device may help. Under investigation.
hrm. I can't get the one achievement to unlock then.
01-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post

The in game achievements (challenges) reward you with money and XP

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroLord View Post
Happy New Year
Cool.