Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-25-2012, 08:33 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarnes41 View Post
I thought I would send out a few gifts today, but my Neighbors list is empty! I have everyone still listed in GameCenter. Maybe there is a high demand for new GC users that coincides with a slew of new IOS devices being unwrapped today. Maybe I can send the gifts before the new year.
my GC list wasn't working for a few hours for me either. It was fine by the time I restored my apps to my new ipod.

I'm just now realizing how poor my battery health was on my 4th gen. I'm actually able surf the web for 15 or 20 minutes and stay above 90%, whereas my IP4 would have already gone down to 50 or 60%.

Thanks for all of the Christmas presents!
Old 12-25-2012, 10:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Wow

Wow, I was just checking out the kinds of frogs my neighbors have. I thought I had most everything but it seems there are many many things that I have missed. I am assuming they may have been special edition frogs or something ,but wow. Well, I am really enjoying have some neighbors. Wish all of them worked but there are some that have stopped playing I guess, so they are still listed but it just does nothing when I try to visit.

I would love any frogs that are special, or rare enough I might not have. If you see anything in my pond you like, just drop a line here or in PM and it will be sent. Everything i have is always up for trade/gift for those who need.

Well, Merry Christmas to all and I hope your ponds are all well. Look forward to reading up on the other posts in this forum so I can help out where able. Thanks to the holidays I have not got to read anything much.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:21 PM

I FINALLY got a gift from MB on my iPod after four or five days. It was 10 potions (I hardly need potions since I have over 1200 lol) but NTL it was a gift! Anyway, I'm off for the night. Got to enjoy Christmas for at least a few more hours. See y'all in the morning
Old 12-26-2012, 09:55 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks Dean and XXXBR for the help with the request!
Old 12-26-2012, 02:14 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWater27 View Post
Thanks X BR! I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas to you too.

I got a new tallscreen iPod for Christmas. I'm kinda surprised since I didn't really let on that I wanted one. Goodbye iOS 6 lag!
Hmm, you got an iPod & I got a paltry 5 potions?! Someone was on Santa's Nice list.

Am waaay behind on taming these high level frogs I both received & bred over the holidays. Gonna take a while. OTOH, new Weekly Set mañana so I'll have to find a block of time somewhere.

p.s.: Lots & pots of thanks to you, BW27 for the Skeletos & Pyramis, Quo for the Infinitus, danj for the Fractus & Mazeus, meplie for the Nebula, Snappy for the Magus, JoEllyn for the Nebula & Fractus, Andi for the Pluma & dean for the Fortuno.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hi to all!

A bunch of kids got hold of my iPhone at a Christmas party .... When I got it back my mailbox was full!! ... They accepted all the gifts from my forum buddies ... As I don't know who sent what here are my thanks to the most likely candidates :

Domenic, Maholah, Quossum, Madmaze, awboj, Cygnet, Spearcom, Meplie, Javar1, BW27, MsRaeJ, Lisianne , Shortbus, Ella....

XXX

Last edited by XXXBR; 12-26-2012 at 04:02 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 08:35 AM
iPad

I am taking orders for this weeks "Bubbly and Fireworks" set. I have about 10 starter sets available.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
I am taking orders for this weeks "Bubbly and Fireworks" set. I have about 10 starter sets available.
I would take one please Thanks! And thanks for all the fortunos you sent!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:06 AM

I'm posting a link to my list of new frogs I still don't have. Thanks to Martin and X BR for the frogs gifted . Also thanks to Lisi for the Lights in a Tree set (yes, I'm just now getting it) and Andi for the Templums (yes, I'm still getting those too.) the clog is mainly due to gifts from my Wikia friends so if you have sent me anything lately and I haven't thanked you, sorry.

And @lisi- Like NB, Santa probably can't be every place at once. But who knows: he might drop a shiny new iPhone 5 and 30 stamps into your stocking when he realizes he forgot you, of all people!

Anyway, here's the list:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...29#post2601329
Old 12-27-2012, 01:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
May I please have one? Game Center: mattmanera

Thank you so much!!!